Respected Contributor

Re: STOP IT will all the easy pay!!!

Please can someone come up with something more imaginative and enticing as more easy pay! Give us something new and do a test run, see how it is received. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like the flexibility and convenience of easy pay, and am glad it is available whenever I CHOOSE to take advantage of it.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

I don't shop QVC anymore, but I get the OP's point. listen to the customer, and give free shipping, or some other incentive for the good loyal customers. 

Easy pay is not for the customer it is actually for QVC. People buy more with easy pay.

Regular Contributor

HSN offers, via their online order process, the option to chose the easy pay that works for you. If you only want 2 or 3 months instead of 5 or 6, it's a much better option for me, if I chose easy pay. Maybe QVC can offer this same option. I wouldn't purchsase anything on easy pay with a $6.00 option for 6 months, that's kind of ridiculous. 

Valued Contributor

It is ALSO for the customer(s).  There are people, for all we know, many people who may need this option to purchase items.  If someone doesn't want this option, all they have to do is not opt to use it.  But to ask QVC to stop making the offer when others need it, is not right.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

@pinkypie wrote:

I completely understand what you are saying and most of the replies here missed the point. Easy pay does not discount the price at all. It drives me crazy when the hosts say "only $5 to get this home today." Please!! Easy pay seems to always be offered so what's the big birthday deal? To me... nothing. At least with free shipping, shoppers are saving a little bit of money and it can add up with multiple items.

I don't think anyone missed the point.  Easy pay is one option.  Q is not forcing anyone to use it.  It's a simple click to opt out of it.  Some people want to use it and that shouldn't bother anyone.   

Contributor

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF. If you don't want to use it DON'T. Get a life.

Respected Contributor

Easy pay has advantages but doesn't reduce my cost. I'd appreciate a rewards program or a prime program like Amazon offers. 

Honored Contributor

That is why we have choices!  Use it or not.

Esteemed Contributor

Love my easy pay!  Glad it is an option for those who would like it.  It doesn't necessarily mean you need it, but prefer to pay  that way.  I love it mainly for my AD beauty products.

Hope everyone is healthy and happy during this tough time.  QVC has been a bright spot for me with nothing open for the past 6 weeks to replenish my products.