Esteemed Contributor

Re: STOP IT will all the easy pay!!!

@sunshine45 wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

I wish we could choose the length of easy pay too at the time of purchase.  I usually don’t do easy pay but if I did I would like the option to pick 2 easy pays rather than 6 easy pays. 

it would be a nice option. hsn has that option.

however, you CAN go in and pay off your easy pays early.......via your order status or via a telephone operator.

All you have to do is once it is shipped, You can go in and pay what you want.  The thing I like is that I can get the item and had to return something, I am only out that first payment   I don't return hardly at all.  

Trusted Contributor

I agree - it is all about revenue.  I am, frankly, stunned at how much EasyPay is offered now.  And not just three or four payments, but six!

Honored Contributor

You don't have to use easy pay. Just select the payment option you want at checkout.  

For some people and their budgets, it's the only way they can buy something they need. Why complain when it doesn't affect you?  It's not all about you.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry easy pay has become so painful.  It's QVC's main hook.  So, if it drives you crazy, may I suggest avoiding theur programming.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Agree- I am still paying for something I bought 6 months ago, and regret it. Seeing the payments now reminds me that I did not need that! 

I see that EZ pay helps some folks afford things but I dislike seeing payments months later with no information about what it was that I bought-  No EZ pay for me anymore. Period. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl - It is simple to track your Easy Pay online through the QVC website; just go to "My Account" and click the "Easy Pay" link at the top of the page to find a detailed list of all current and pending order payments. If desired, you can pay the remaining balance of any of your Easy Pay orders in that section by clicking the "View/Edit" link and then "Pay Balance."

THANK YOU easy pay, we're outta here for large items!

Since you won't allow us to set the DEFAULT on our account to non-easy pay we won't be buying any more large items.

A setting on our account to default to whatever choice we would like would be beneficial to all.

Make the DEFAULT a choice....

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21  If you log on to your account and you go to your account and access the easy pay tab at the top, it will tell you what you're paying for. 

I love easy pay, especially in my circumstances, it allows me to spend a little on me. I only allow myself 3 easy pays until those are paid. I don't have satellite/cable so I don't watch QVC but when I need something, I check here first and if it's on easy pay, it helps me. As I'm sure it helps a lot of people. 

Trusted Contributor

@Underdog wrote:

THANK YOU easy pay, we're outta here for large items!

Since you won't allow us to set the DEFAULT on our account to non-easy pay we won't be buying any more large items.

A setting on our account to default to whatever choice we would like would be beneficial to all.

Make the DEFAULT a choice....

------

It takes a second to change your payment method to single payment. If you accidentally select easy pay, you can change it before completing your order. 

At any time, if you have used easy pay, and want to pay it off, you can do so, very easily.  

I agree with all the posters, who have said, easy pay is a choice. No, it does not reduce the price of the item. I don't believe that QVC, or any other retailer, have suggested it does. 

Is free shipping a nice perk? Of course.  But, just like easy pay, it can tempt us to buy something, we, perhaps can't really afford.

If an item is too expensive, without free shipping, I can't afford the item, right now. If I have to use EP, to buy the item, I can't afford it right now.  
Personal choice and responsibility.  

Respected Contributor

I LOVE Easy Pay!