Occasional Contributor

STOP IT will all the easy pay!!!

Please stop with all the easy pay. I think it has gotten carried away. At least give us choices - PLEASE!!! On an item less that $50 I do not want 6, 5, or even 4 easy pay. If an item is $100 or more then 6 easy pay might occassionally be warranted. Again, I beg, please give us choices on every item if you are going to continue to keep up this relentless easy pay!

Respected Contributor

Re: STOP IT will all the easy pay!!!

Easy pay is optional, you don’t have to use it.  It is there for those that prefer to make payments.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

I don't accept easy pay....no thought involved.  If QVC wants to give a break, less S&H would be in order.  That might intice me to purchase, easy pay is an easy pass.

Honored Contributor

EZPay costs me nothing, allows me to plan more easily, and, I suspect, is popular with more than a few customers.

When I think I have too many EZPays, I just don't accept it again until I've paid off what's already there.  No reason to ask the company to inconvenience everyone else to make me happy.

Honored Contributor

@RAG wrote:

Please stop with all the easy pay. I think it has gotten carried away. At least give us choices - PLEASE!!! On an item less that $50 I do not want 6, 5, or even 4 easy pay. If an item is $100 or more then 6 easy pay might occassionally be warranted. Again, I beg, please give us choices on every item if you are going to continue to keep up this relentless easy pay!

@RAG 

Upon checkout, even using speed buy, you can choose between using the easy pay offered or you can choose a one time payment for the full amount.

So I don't understand your complaint here???

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

I don't accept easy pay....no thought involved.  If QVC wants to give a break, less S&H would be in order.  That might intice me to purchase, easy pay is an easy pass.

@phoenixbrd - easy pass for me also.  I want free or reduced shipping and handling, true sales and customer loyalty rewards programs. I personally find the overkill on easy pay (and this month has been overkill) , encouraging people to carry debt, insulting. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

More choices of what?  You dont want easy pay, then opt out.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I wish we could choose the length of easy pay too at the time of purchase.  I usually don’t do easy pay but if I did I would like the option to pick 2 easy pays rather than 6 easy pays. 

Respected Contributor

@RAG   I do like and utilize the easy pay.  I will probably use it a lot during the upcoming Christmas In July events.  And it is not the price point of an item that determines whether or not I opt in.

When I don't want to use it it is easy enough to decline it when ordering.

Certainly it must work for many, many customers here or QVC would not offer it as frequently as  they do.

If you get it on your order and don't realize it until too late simply pay off the open balance.

By the way--welcome to the boards.  Always nice to see someone new join in.

Respected Contributor

If you don't want easy pay don't use it. I don't usually use it but some people like it