Occasional Contributor

Is QVC shipping anything to anybody??  I have multiple orders from 10 days ago that are in process.  What???

Super Contributor

So do I!!!  When I contacted QVC via Chat line, I was told I would be notified when the order ships.  Gee, that tells me alot...NOT!  

Honored Contributor

@bethelbabe wrote:

Is QVC shipping anything to anybody??  I have multiple orders from 10 days ago that are in process.  What???

Yup.  It just takes time ... if you don't have that, then best thing is to cease ordering.

New Contributor

Same here!!!  I paid for express shipping, $13 per order, to be sure a gift arrived on time.  Email says it shipped but when I track the order in QVC.COM, a msg comes back saying something went wrong.  I called CustSupp AND online chat, no answer was provided.

Express shipping at @$13 per order and I'm still waiting 7 days later

Honored Contributor

Slow shipping is often due to unforeseen delays in shipping/manufacturing.  Its being experienced by all retailers but due to the manner in which QVC operates, its more noticable.  Both Wal-Mart and Target blamed it on business losses.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@bethelbabe    The shipping problems seem to be quite random.  I wouldn't know they're having any problems if I didn't read the Forums because my orders all arrive just as they have for years.

Super Contributor

Re: SHIPPING ?????

[ Edited ]

I have an order that is still in process since 5/13 and another since 5/30.

In both cases, I ordered before they were presented & since being presented, both have tons of reviews and are both now sold out.

Trusted Contributor

@bethelbabe  There is a comment from I think yesterday where someone did not receive her order as scheduled so she contacted customer service & asked for consideration and I think she said she received a $5 credit plus credit for shipping/handling so I would give that a try.  

Super Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@bethelbabe  There is a comment from I think yesterday where someone did not receive her order as scheduled so she contacted customer service & asked for consideration and I think she said she received a $5 credit plus credit for shipping/handling so I would give that a try.  

Well that poster wasn't clear, but surely hers was "out for delivery" & then wasn't delivered. I mean surely they are not giving out credits on the very same day as the "estimated" day of delivery. But who knows.

I contacted the social team about mine from the 30th on Friday. They still have not replied.

Trusted Contributor

@shoechic I hope you are compensated as this is not right.  

I read the comment from yesterday & I can't find the darn thing now that it was not so much the shipping carrier as the Q's order processing error - but like I said maybe I totally mis-understood.