Esteemed Contributor

Anyone having issues getting Laura Geller items to ship?

suppose to be delivered tomorrow and still being prepared.  I am getting irritated

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone having issues getting Laura Geller items to ship?

@BalletBabe wrote:

suppose to be delivered tomorrow and still being prepared.  I am getting irritated

@BalletBabe - I think they're having trouble updating the order page. I have two items "in processing" that were delivered a few days ago! You might get yours in the near future.   Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

My order says in process but I received it today.

Super Contributor

Exact same with me. Ordered on 6/9 and still in prep

Honored Contributor

Yeah, mine is supposed to be delivered today, but still in prep.

I'm done ordering from both QVC & HSN until I get all my orders currently in the system, which isn't many.  I only have the one LG order on QVC, but I have 3 orders on HSN.  I got a shipped notifcation on the M Asam item a few days ago, but when I go to the Track Order page, it says "Initiated" and the tracking number says USPS is waiting on it.  Then, this morning I got a sorry, but your item has been delayed with no expected delivery date, just "Our carriers are experiencing higher than normal volume."  Their carriers?  Isn't that USPS who doesn't even have the item yet?  I also have another item, an Improvements garden cart,  that has been delayed twice now.  Originally, I was supposed to get it by May 20, then June 18, now it's the end of June now that it's turned to hot to garden.  Surely my clearance items will come on time.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the 3 Italian Marble lipsticks out there somewhere in Mail Inovations land.....

Trusted Contributor

Yes for 3 weeks I ordered the body frosting and it said shipped 3 wks ago. I called they said, sorry, it never shipped.  My goodness. Annoyed yes. YES YES

Esteemed Contributor

@Skididdy @Nataliesgramma @Icegoddess @Auntie CC @DJP     Thanks for your responses.  My order arrived today.   Weird

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Skididdy @Nataliesgramma @Icegoddess @Auntie CC @DJP     Thanks for your responses.  My order arrived today.   Weird

@BalletBabe Lucky You.  I got a shipping notice today.  However, I just looked at the tracking information and it says it was in my AL town on JUN 14 but is now in Morrow GA.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@BalletBabe Lucky You.  I got a shipping notice today.  However, I just looked at the tracking information and it says it was in my AL town on JUN 14 but is now in Morrow GA.

@Icegoddess  Wow that is terrible.  Our post office delivery system is terrible!  Hope you get it soon.