Trusted Contributor

Seems to be happening other places too.  I ordered something from Nordstrom last week and paid $20 for 2 day delivery.  Just got it today, the 5th business day.  I sent an email asking for a credit for the expedited shipping, but haven't received a response. 

Super Contributor

@colleena I think that thread is a couple below...the one that says "once again". She was vague initially. I haven't been back to the thread, so maybe she cleared it up.

Honored Contributor

@bethelbabe wrote:

Is QVC shipping anything to anybody??  I have multiple orders from 10 days ago that are in process.  What???

@bethelbabe   Yes, I got six orders today.  For some reason, A bunch got shipped via ups and I got them fast.  I've waited as long as 14 days for them to go the USPS route with handling and delays by Newgistics.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@HelpeeSelfee wrote:

Same here!!!  I paid for express shipping, $13 per order, to be sure a gift arrived on time.  Email says it shipped but when I track the order in QVC.COM, a msg comes back saying something went wrong.  I called CustSupp AND online chat, no answer was provided.

Express shipping at @$13 per order and I'm still waiting 7 days later

@HelpeeSelfee    Call and ask for a refund of express shipping charges.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@HelpeeSelfee if you pd for express shipping and have not recieved,call cs and they will put that back on your qcard

Trusted Contributor

Don't hate me, but I have had quite prompt shipping on all recent orders. 4-5 days not bad these days.

Respected Contributor

I do find if I order Saturday/Sunday I usually get them the same week.  I got something I ordered on Sunday (free shipping day), it was here Thursday.  Seems like when I order late in the week, it’s usually closer to the 10 days.  I’ve been lucky.

I don’t order anything that I have to have right away.  I ordered something Thursday morning from EBay, it’s supposed to deliver today.  Free shipping.