Frequent Contributor

I recently watches several shows that Elise Ivy hosted. she is really a strong presenter. No funny business or silly antics. She comes across as trustworthy. I really appreciate that.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Rock Solid hosts

[ Edited ]

I saw Sandra Bennett on the St Patrick's Day show presenting the connemara marble ring and she was so enthusiastic about that ring that has been presented before.  It's hard to be enthusiastic about certain products but she really pulled it off well and she was really bubbly with Steven Walsh.  I enjoyed her presence there.

Esteemed Contributor

Agree, Elise does do a  great job in her presentations. She gives vendors time to speak . remains polite  soft spoken  and does not needlessly  interrupt  .  however I don't kid myself  and know  I  take a 50/50 chance on any beauty product that I buy from any vendor . It's even a 50/50 at the Dermatologist office who sells $$$ priced  beauty items on the  individualized results .

Honored Contributor

Re: Rock Solid hosts

[ Edited ]

My choice would be neither one of these.  How can you measure "thrustworhyness" by a presentation?  Also being bubbly and enthusiastic also really does not hold much value.

Respected Contributor

Agree about Sandra Bennett.  She is excellent.  I also liked Nancy Hornback, but I think she's gone now.  She is funny and professional.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Super Contributor

I totally enjoy Elise Ivy--pleasant voice etc.--anytime S. B. is on I quickly change the channel--don't find her enjoyable at all-----------------marynj--

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

My choice would be neither one of these.  How can you measure "thrustworhyness" by a presentation?  Also being bubbly and enthusiastic also really does not hold much value.

------

Who would you pick?

Honored Contributor

Sandra comes across to me as very cold and insincere.  I don't believe a word she says.  Never cared for her. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Really?  I would have said that about Shawn.  She comes across (to me, at least) as very phony, in spite of how she tells everyone how much she loves them. 

Honored Contributor

@maximillian    We weren't discussing Shawn.  The topic was Sandra and Elise. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment