Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Yes, I understand that.  Point taken.  My point was the host you mentioned is okay with me-Shawn comes off to me more like your description of Sandra. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sandra comes across to me as very cold and insincere.  I don't believe a word she says.  Never cared for her. 

It is always interesting to me when people have polar opposite opinions about the same thing.  It's all good though.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

agreed. Why does shawn get bashed so often?I i love watching her.host are human just like us.theyy all have good and bad dayys

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam    That's fine but we're discussing basic personality traits not performance quirks. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Agree.  Elise Ivy is the real deal.  She is geniuine and sweet, not self-centered and phony.  Also a very lovely girl.I love watching her present products. She could sell me anything. 

Frequent Contributor

I like Sandra.  I remember getting up for work@0430. SB was still a relatively new host and was on when I got up.  I remember she was very pregnant and she was so beautiful at that time.  I guess I have had a soft spot for her since then.  I also agree that Elise Ivy is excellent!

Trusted Contributor

@newname0  I agree about Sandra Bennett hosting on St. Patrick's Day.  I thought she did a great job presenting the items and interacting with the vendors during her shift.  And it was obvious she had done some historical research on the castle and surrounding area.  

Valued Contributor
I rarely watch QVC. Was watching Elise present a kitchen idea that I was interested in. She was so low key that I found her boring. Maybe it was the product but she had no enthusiasm. I changed the channel. Was going to watch the item being presented by a different host. Don't think I came back.
Respected Contributor

well whats wrong with shawns personality traites? Goodness,this sounds like gradeschool talk.move on everyone

Trusted Contributor

Sandra is one host I really don't like.Don't like her presentations,not sincere about her job.