Honored Contributor

These days I'm only purchasing items that I know without a doubt I will not return.  Just receiving items is taking much longer than normal; I just don't want to have to monitor a return.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

When I return something to QVC, I never use their return label. It takes too long to receive a refund. I send it US Priority Mail.  It is at QVC in about 3 days from Chicago.  Then the countdown begins!  I find it takes about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks to get my refund.  If I have not received it in 3 weeks, I send an email to Customer Service and give them all of my information - items number, order number and my tracking information.  They get back to me fairly quickly.  My refund arrives fairly quickly.   

Trusted Contributor

I hope 🤞 and I wish to receive my exchange this year. My return is in Macon GA  stuck for 8 , eight whole days and I sent the parcel from Columbus GA, distance is 102 miles, 1 hour 48 minutes of those two cities!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Baylie wrote:

I sent two returns on May 14 and in my order status it still says tracking of return not available! They must have received them by now. Anyone else having that problem?

Did you use Q's label?  If so, these go by the lowest priority mail and are not tracked like other types of mail.  Also, they are often moved from post office to post office by third party shippers who operate on their own time to save money.  

I wish Q would use a postal option that could be tracked better.  This is why I don't use Q's label unless I really have to.  I can pay flat rate priority mail online for less than a dollar more.

Valued Contributor

I used to get an e-mail as soon as self stick label was scanned at USPS...This is not happening either.   Yes..one item has been 3 weeks and I have not seen any receipt of items yet.  I am really downsizing my purchases.......QVC...Questionable Value Council......

Occasional Contributor

I am having the same problem on returns. Sent package back May 18 and as of today June 11, I have no return posted. I called CS and after waiting about 20 minutes a rep answered and she then did credit my return. However, this is very poor service. After being a 25 year customer, I am rethinking my shopping with QVC. Returns are becoming very inconvenient and very, very costly. Does not seem worth it anymore. Maybe, it might be time to start supporting the brick and mortar stores again

Honored Contributor

I admit, I rarely use Q's label because of Q's poor track record.  I want decent tracking and to know when it is delivered.  

But when I have used Q's label, I've never received an email.  I copy the tracking number or label and go to USPS.com a couple days later for confirmation that it's been scanned in.

Respected Contributor

@Memberinnj 

I'm in NJ too and Mail Inovations has lost 2 of my packages!  According to tracking they left mail inovations, but never arrived at my post office.

i sent my order back at the end of may 2020 and the tracking states they were received on june 2, 2020 in raleigh nc and still nothing has been credited to my acct.  i did my order on easy pay and now QVC has took out a 2nd payment from my credit card. what is going on??? this is taking way tOOOOO long!

Contributor

After reading all the problems with returns,( which I have 3 packages, )I'm scared to return for fear of losing money, anyone have suggestions?