Esteemed Contributor

Re: Reporting other poster question

From QVC Community Standards for Participation (see link)...emphasis added by me...the Mods decide what "excessive" and "without cause" mean...

http://www.qvc.com/QVCCommunity.content.html

• REPORTING ABUSE: A Community participant's excessive use of the ''Report Abuse'' function to report other Community participants without cause may result in the participant being banned from further participation in the QVC Community.
~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF, thanks for that.  I thought I read it in there. 

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF Thank You for the info. The without cause reports are the ones I wonder about. I don't report unless the post is offensive, argumentative, bashing or just plain mean spirited. Reporting posters just because you do not like them comes under the without cause catagory.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

Is it possible you still have a chip on your shoulder because you thought the mods were picking on you?

For those that say they are being followed...that's a bit well...nuts.

Or the one/s who keep/s a notebook. 

Just post but remember there are rules and we are all subject to consequences. Shrug

Trusted Contributor

I agree on those that keep notebooks on other posters. Forgive and forget 

Respected Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Is it possible you still have a chip on your shoulder because you thought the mods were picking on you?

Just post but remember there are rules and we are all subject to consequences. Shrug

@ LOL, lord no. I do think there are mods that do not like some posters, just like we all have people we do not care for. For whatever reason they rub us the wrong way. I have never said I thought the mods were picking on me. I have said that the mods have removed things said by me and the same thing said by others was left. 

I do not keep a notebook and I don't care if I am followed, life is to short so I choose to be happy and live life to the fullest. Have a great day Melania! Woman HappyHeart

No shrugging here just all smiles...

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@Melania wrote:

@ LOL, lord no. I do think there are mods that do not like some posters, just like we all have people we do not care for. For whatever reason they rub us the wrong way. I have never said I thought the mods were picking on me. I have said that the mods have removed things said by me and the same thing said by others was left. 

I do not keep a notebook and I don't care if I am followed, life is to short so I choose to be happy and live life to the fullest. Have a great day Melania! Woman HappyHeart

No shrugging here just all smiles...

I didn't mean you kept a notebook at all...my apologies if that's what you thought. 

I agree with the part about some of the mods. but then I own when I post something that ruffles the feathers of the phonies. I just shrug it off.

I mean patience with those posters only goes so far. We're human.

Have a great day, too!

Respected Contributor

@Melania I will admit there are times I make a post to ruffle a tail feather, but I can take what I give. Some just can't stand being admonished or disagreed with at all.

To those posters I give a thumbing of my nose.. LOL..

BTW  it is beautiful here today..70 degrees and slight wind. Going to walk barefoot on the beach.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!