Contributor

new items, same order, 4 tracking #'s??

I found a new D & Co wide leg pant on a buy more and save $5 - woohoo! Look really cute and I've been looking to update my work wardrobe with newer style pants. Bought 6 but was I surprised to see it shipped in 4 different packages! C'mon, Q! I know you have a medium sized box! I'm pretty consistant size-wise and know what works for me BUT in the event I must return - I won't be paying $6.95 times 4!! I have a medium size box at the ready IF needed.

Honored Contributor

Re: new items, same order, 4 tracking #'s??

Sigh. That's not good at all. I HATE it that QVC so seldom packages things together, but they usually do when I order two identical clothing item numbers. It's really awful they didn't this time and now I wonder how many more times they've done that. 

Contributor

I like the buy more and save deals and when it's an item I need, I go for it. In the past it usually arrived in the same package. Lately, not so much. Seems such a waste.

Honored Contributor

Its possible they're not all at the same location.   Internal logistics shouldn't concern customers as long as you get your order. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

A new item would be at the same location, I would assume. Internal logistics don't bother me, package waste and excessive return fees do.