Esteemed Contributor
Boy, Rick is really turned on tonight.. I was getting dizzy just listening to him with the vendors .. really bad tonight ...why does he act this way? .. I had to change the channel 🙃
Esteemed Contributor

Super Contributor

He's the male counterpart to JT.

Valued Contributor

I really like Rick. I don't think that he gets hyper on purpose. He really likes to ask the  vendors questions about the product.....think he likes to make sure he covers everything about the product so we can understand the best way to use it. 

Respected Contributor

Rick is the best!

Honored Contributor

I'm really, really tired of today on QVC.. Actually haven't watched but have checked in some.  Then Rick after a long, tedious, boring day is just too much.  I'll watch anything but QVC this evening. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm really, really tired of today on QVC.. Actually haven't watched but have checked in some.  Then Rick after a long, tedious, boring day is just too much.  I'll watch anything but QVC this evening. 

Rick is no Dan Hughes.  Rick is too hyper for many viewers.  Off he goes.

Respected Contributor

They laid the right one off.

Much of Rick's genius is that he knows it's a joke.  And he lets the viewer in on the joke, knowing that he knows it's a joke.

Dan could never be that clever.

Go Rick!  The Best!

Respected Contributor

Always liked Rick!

Respected Contributor

@DJP wrote:

I really like Rick. I don't think that he gets hyper on purpose. He really likes to ask the  vendors questions about the product.....think he likes to make sure he covers everything about the product so we can understand the best way to use it. 

@DJP .  Agree he really is thorough and loves asking the vendors pertinent questions vs looking at himself in the monitor.