Regular Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Both Rick and David have been looking good @LaurenCats4

Yes, they do! I totally agree with you, @San Antonio Gal !  

Regular Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I really enjoy Rick.  I especially love when he's paired with Valerie.  Absolutely the best pairing!!!!  IMHO!

I agree @Krimpette ! They did a great job together over the weekend!

Regular Contributor

@corita wrote:

I also really enjoy Rick and Valerie hosting together.  Rick can get over excited and fast talking, but Valerie balances it out with her calm, even demeanor.  I also think Valerie relaxes and often follows Rick's lead on the quirky comments.  Good pairing!!

I enjoyed them together too, @corita!  In terms of energy and demeanor, I think Valerie is a great partner with Rick. They balance each other very well. 

Regular Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Saw Rick with Valerie the other day. Great show. He is always good with her. One of the hosts I enjoy watching.

I thnk so too, @proudlyfromNJ !

Valued Contributor

In the past I couldn't watch Rick.  He seemed hyperactive, and more so following the teachings of Tony Robbins.  Recently, I have really enjoyed watching Rick.  To me, he seems calmer than he had been in the past. He's informative, kind and very professional.  

Honored Contributor

Another compliment to the pairing of Valerie and Rick--I really enjoy their shows....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”