Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 71,046
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Complaints and Requests to Qvc

I hope people realize this board is read only by QVC customers like yourself.  There's no evidence any suggestion ever made here has been implemented. Therefore,  we must assume ideas for program changes are never read or heeded.  If you want serious consideration of your request, direct it to Mr. David Rawlinson, Qurate CEO at QVC's Studio Park headquarters.  You can find the address online.

 

@floridagal46 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,980
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Complaints and Requests to Qvc

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I hope people realize this board is read only by QVC customers like yourself.  There's no evidence any suggestion ever made here has been implemented. Therefore,  we must assume ideas for program changes are never read or heeded.  If you want serious consideration of your request, direct it to Mr. David Rawlinson, Qurate CEO at QVC's Studio Park headquarters.  You can find the address online.

 

@floridagal46 


@Kachina624 

 

Writing to Corporate is one way to be heard as a customer.......

 

Now I don't know if they still do this but I remember there were tons of suggestions posted in the HOLIDAY category one time which involved pairing of a host and vendor that just didn't work and we never saw that host/vendor combo again.....One of the Moderators said she would pass the suggestion on.....And I sawa similasr comment on a couple other occasions too. Although I havent seen the Moderators make comments like that again, perhaps they do it in "secret" now....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Posts: 71,046
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Complaints and Requests to Qvc

@Spurt    I think they will do it if specifically asked.  Where they send such request, only they know as I never heard if anyone getting an acknowledgment.  Mr. Rawlinson does have a PR person in his office who responds.  I know as she has called me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Posts: 33,980
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: Complaints and Requests to Qvc


@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt    I think they will do it if specifically asked.  Where they send such request, only they know as I never heard if anyone getting an acknowledgment.  Mr. Rawlinson does have a PR person in his office who responds.  I know as she has called me.


@Kachina624 

 

WOW! that was good that at least they acknowledged your comments......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,549
Registered: ‎08-28-2010

Re: Complaints and Requests to Qvc

It's a public board so it isn't known who's reading or posting  here.  There may not be a response but who really knows who's here.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,097
Registered: ‎09-05-2014

Re: Complaints and Requests to Qvc

I'm sure that many, many, many QVC employees at all levels read the boards.

 

And some posters just want to vent and complain without expecting any change or response.   That's just human nature and nothing wrong with it.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,552
Registered: ‎05-15-2016

Re: Complaints and Requests to Qvc

I thought that was what the Suggestion Box was for.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 15,440
Registered: ‎05-01-2010

Re: Complaints and Requests to Qvc

If they read these boards, why is Jane Treacy still here? And why is she on 24/7?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 71,046
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Complaints and Requests to Qvc

 


@GenXmuse wrote:

I thought that was what the Suggestion Box was for.  


@GenXmuse   You just keep thinking that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,552
Registered: ‎05-15-2016

Re: Complaints and Requests to Qvc


@Kachina624 wrote:

 


@GenXmuse wrote:

I thought that was what the Suggestion Box was for.  


@GenXmuse   You just keep thinki



I'll keep thinking that you're quick to snap too.