Esteemed Contributor

I don't get the size down thing either. I tried on a pair at Macys and could barely button them. Even in my normal size they didn't fit. Unless I wanted to look like a sausage.

Trusted Contributor

I have never tried on a pair...and I don't think I will.  To me its just a sales gimmick...Oh you need to order/buy a size down from your regular size because....Yeah right....No  Just a sales gimmick.

Frequent Contributor
I bought one pair of nydj and won’t again. Uncomfortable and tight and the fabric seems so thick. The sizing down is so confusing and it didn’t work for me. Best to try them on in a department store if you can if you have a department store near you that carries them. Too expensive too!!
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi 

You think they look sausage in the picture?

Gee, I think they look fine in the picture...but oh my word, the on air models?

Yikes!

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam   Ys, I do size down in NYDJ. I wear the Marilyn style which is a straight leg, so not jeggings.I also have skinny jeans and size down. That's the way the waist fits better.

Trusted Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Desertdi 

You think they look sausage in the picture?

Gee, I think they look fine in the picture...but oh my word, the on air models?

Yikes!

@Desertdi  agreed!  Those pics look fine, but I saw them presented for a split second and they looked sprayed on.  Granted, I only saw one model so cannot attest to how they looked on others.

Gloria