Esteemed Contributor

So if I watch QVC, I do enjoy the QF shows.  But last night, Angel and new host Kristine talked and talked and talked about everything except the clothing they were selling!  Don't know if they were told to kill some airtime, but my goodness!  They spent an unbelievable amount of time on subjects totally unrelated to the clothes.  I like Angel and Kristine, but I learned more about them than the clothing!!

Trusted Contributor

First of all welcome @Bettyanne and I'm sorry for the treatment you have been getting.   Secondly what is wrong with some of you people.   All she said was her nerves were on edge.   Some of you bashed her terribly which is exactly what you were accusing her of doing.    Pot calling the kettle black ... 

Super Contributor

I am wondering what you find offensive about Angel?  I find her to be a positive person - as a matter of fact, the clothing line was created to make women feel good about themselves.  I like Angel, and find her to be thoughtful and kind..

Esteemed Contributor

I love Angel ,  she is so funny !  Very warm and easy to listen to.  Beautiful inside and out !  I think she dose a wonderful job representing Quacker as well .

Respected Contributor

I’ve been away from the forums for a while and had for gotten how mean some people here are. Angel is a lovely person, very natural. Nothing oh9ny about her. I’m glad she is on for QF.  

Esteemed Contributor

@bakergirl Unfortunately, I belirve that "some" people would say anything to people even to their face, so much cruelty in this world today!

Regular Contributor

she is fantastic host or what ever ..... 

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...