Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I can't stand and change channels when Angel tells story of Jeanne Bice and their category of "short" instead of "petite."

Yes, Jeanne was short but not petite.  How many times have we heared that story.  But there are probably newbies who haven't heard it ... yet.

I am a petite and believe petites are short changed with her selling the shorts. JCPenny used to sell shorts, but petites usually have shorter rises, shorter from hip to knee and knee to ankle.

Jeanne was a short, but the line would do better with a Petite line.

@febe1 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I can't stand and change channels when Angel tells story of Jeanne Bice and their category of "short" instead of "petite."

Yes, Jeanne was short but not petite.  How many times have we heared that story.  But there are probably newbies who haven't heard it ... yet.

I am a petite and believe petites are short changed with her selling the shorts. JCPenny used to sell shorts, but petites usually have shorter rises, shorter from hip to knee and knee to ankle.

@febe1 wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I agree.  I haven't bought QF in years because all their items are huge on me.  I would buy the pants if they had petites.   I wouldn't buy the sweaters, etc. with all the sparkle and decor.  I had several when Jeanne sold them, but decided that style wasn't for me so I donated them.

Carry the short if they wish, @Daysdee, but at least give customers the option of a petite.

I wish QVC would carry petites in all their lines.  I think they would sell very well. 

Respected Contributor

@deedledeedeedle It's Angel, not April.

Esteemed Contributor

'll take Angel any day over the screeching...cackling and Valley Girl voices....

Regular Contributor

I like Angel but sometimes her schtick gets a bit old but it's not enough make me not watch her. 

Super Contributor

It saddens me when someone has to vent about another person.  If you do not like Angel don't watch.

I want to tell Angel and Quacker Factory how much I love their SHORT jeans.  It is finally cold enough here in FL to put on jeans this morning and once again I am so happy with the Dream jeans.   I am also short but not petite so I appreciate the rise on your pants.  And I can't believe how comfy they are.   Usually when I get home I change into some old pants but I am still in my dream jeans and will be all day.    Please don't change your sizing.

Thank you

Bookbabe

Contributor

I like Angel.  She seems very "real". I like that she's a plus sized gal, too. I remember when I first became aware of Jeanne Bice and the QF line, I think Angel was her assitant or one of her models? I always thought they looked alike and even wondered if they were related.

But alas, I cannot wear the clothing she sells. Although Jeanne herself wore the styles she sold on the air (obviously having had a 4X or 5X made especially for her), their styles stop at 2X or 3X, so I can't wear them. Too bad--  I think they'd look terrific on me, but obviouslly QVC isn't interested in investing a dime in the 4X-5X idea.

Trusted Contributor

If you can't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all.  

Respected Contributor

@forsythia1

I couldn't agree with you more.  Won't watch when she's on.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

@Bettyanne I disagree with you on Angel, I like her but wanted to say welcome to the boards!

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Regular Contributor

Thanks Nancy ....I will be cautious what I say going forward!