Regular Contributor

I am beginning to buy more from HSN as I like the fast shipping, fast return policy, different options in payments, and finally the clear printout sheet that comes with my orders.

I ordered 2 items late Saturday and I received them both today.  Order does not sit with the processing message for a week before being shipped.

I think QVC should check with HSN and learn something.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA!  Though they are now owned by the same parent company, it is ironic isn't it???

Honored Contributor

I only shop at HSN when they send me a 15% coupon, I usually purchase something before the expiration date.  Waiting for another coupon so I can purchase one of those Samantha Brown suitcase sets.

Never received any discount coupon from "The Q."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

I worry they will change their ways to be more Q like.  I already noticed a lot less free shipping lately, whereas in the past there were TONS of items with free shipping.  They should just keep their operations the same and leave well enough alone.

Contributor

HSN also sends a $5.00 off coupon in a birthday card.... and they have free shipping events MUCH more often. Even right now it's free shipping on over $75 in clearance items. It makes a difference!

Honored Contributor

HSN sometimes still amazes me.  I had forgotten that I had an item on auto-delivery.  I received notification that the item was being shipped.  I immediately cancelled the remaining auto-delivery for that item.  And lo and behold, they even cancelled the item that was about to ship.  Amazing that they are able to do such things and QVC can't seem to let you cancel even when they extend delivery of an item.

Esteemed Contributor

@RavensGirl wrote:

HSN also sends a $5.00 off coupon in a birthday card.... and they have free shipping events MUCH more often. Even right now it's free shipping on over $75 in clearance items. It makes a difference!

@RavensGirl 

Know what I usually get from the Q for my birthday? An offer to do easy pay. And it usually comes weeks after my birthday.

Valued Contributor

Personally I don't care for HSN at all!!!! To me it is comparing apples and oranges, HSN being Family Dollar and qvc a few stops up, but nothing to brag about. Don't like the clothes at HSN, they look cheaply made and the model's are so unprofessional . The stylists fit plus side models in clothes for presentation and no way should a plus size model wear certain styles, same tho, on QVC

Esteemed Contributor

HSN has always been far superior to QVC in my opinion, although I think we are changes for the worse.

HSN hosts are much, much more professional, informed, prepared, well groomed and almost always dressed appropriately.  Very little, if any, extraneous nonsense such as dancing, twirling and random calisthenics.

QVC has become bargain basement and, unfortunately, is taking HSN down to the cellar with it.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

HSN has always been far superior to QVC in my opinion, although I think we are changes for the worse.

HSN hosts are much, much more professional, informed, prepared, well groomed and almost always dressed appropriately.  Very little, if any, extraneous nonsense such as dancing, twirling and random calisthenics.

QVC has become bargain basement and, unfortunately, is taking HSN down to the cellar with it.

@Johnnyeager  This, in a veritable nutshell!!

OK, also: cartoon noises for special effects!