Esteemed Contributor

It's nothing new, there have been many complaints of the "jumpy" and "jerky" screens on the QVC website.   I've gotten into the habit of clicking on a new post or different section of QVC, and then waiting several seconds for the screen to calm down.  Sometimes that doesn't work.

This morning I started to click on  "Beauty" in the left column, and the screen jumped and I accidentally clicked on "Mark all posts in community as new."   So now my navigation on the boards is all mixed up and I don't know how to fix it.  I tried and made things worse.  I want my original settings back!  Ack!

Has this happened to anyone else?

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Other websites have the jumpy screen problem also. One commentor said just simply refresh the entire site and it solves the problem. At least it works all the time at the Washington Post Site.

Sorry can’t help with the other problem.

Esteemed Contributor

Two things happen for me occasionally. One is that the screen starts flashing like a strobe light. Second thing is that it suddenly goes all skinny and squeezes into a column down the middle of the screen. I just leave and come back later.

Honored Contributor

@tototwo 

That jumpy screen drives me nuts!  I don’t see how one website could have so many problems.  And if one thing gets fixed, something else will pop up. It’s really difficult to read some days, let alone try to post.

Anyway, @tototwo , have you tried going into your settings?  I know there is a place in Preferences to set the post readings back to default, or whatever you had them set on.  

If all else fails, ask @dooBdoo . 😉😊

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I went to my settings and kinda made things worse.  Oh welllll........

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I started having the "jumpy" screen on my tablet last night- forever it had been fine and bam it started..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee