Esteemed Contributor

Well they don't have to fire JT, just tell her she is turning customers off with her constant talking about her family.  Then let her go if she don't listen.  It is sad to me because I do enjoy watching and I do buy more when I am watching, but I can't watch her and she is on a lot of nights.  I know I am not alone.  Seniority don't give you the right to drive the Customers nuts.  It is ok, I am saving lots of money.   LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@BalletBabe - The bottom line is hosts who sell keep their jobs; those who don't, are let go.

It's a business and for every poster who complains on here about JT (or any other host) there are clearly many more who watch when she's on and, more importantly, buy whatever she's selling.

Simple economics.

@Venezia   Maybe,  but sales would be even better if they talked to her.  QVC sales are bad, and maybe it is because they don't listen to we the Customers. I used to love to watch QVC but I watch mostly at night and she is on way too many nights. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

These hosts were all fired. It was not their choice to leave. Stacey is the only one I miss.  I would rather watch any of these hosts then JT.  Why she is still here I will never know.

How do you know they were fired?

@sunshine 919   Everyone knows that.  A few of them took it bad and cried on Face Book.  They didn't expect it. 

Respected Contributor

I wish Sean and Amy were included in the photo.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@maximillian just wow. 

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@banned again - It still comes down to how much money they make for the business (net profit).  And I have no doubt the more experienced hosts are worth every penny they're paid.  Or they'd be gone.

And the seasoned hosts make a lot of money!!!!! They have great perks and a nice salary from what I have read in the past!!!

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

These hosts were all fired. It was not their choice to leave. Stacey is the only one I miss.  I would rather watch any of these hosts then JT.  Why she is still here I will never know.

@BalletBabe  Because she sells enough product to keep her job. Otherwise she wouldn't be there.

Honored Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

@maximillian just wow. 

@Love to Run - And she can't even spell Shawn's name right.  Unless she's talking about some guy?  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Love to Run wrote:

@maximillian wrote:

@maximillian just wow. 

@Love to Run - And she can't even spell Shawn's name right.  Unless she's talking about some guy?  Woman Frustrated

Sean Pickford?

Trusted Contributor

The only host I miss is Lisa Robertson.