Regular Contributor
Not a fan of Albany's at all. She just doesn't click with me and that's okay. Somebody likes her. She keeps getting her contract renewed. I just turn the sound off when she is on.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC, unfriendly

Occasional Contributor

You are right.  I don't undetstand why management does not see this.  I totally agree with you.  I cringe when she interrupts.

Esteemed Contributor

Albany is a chatterbox, but never rude.  She is not stuck on herself as SHAWN.  NOW there is the rude and disrespectful one, except with Isacc.  If Shawn doesn,t like the clothes, she shows lot of disrespect and disinterest.  Like on LOGO AND QUACKER.

Trusted Contributor

Albany was very snotty to Laura Geller.

Contributor

I really don't mind Albany too much but Kerstin has to go.  OMG I can't watch QVC when she is on - not even on mute.  She is the most annoying host QVC has ever had and I have been watching since QVC was CVN in the 1980s.  It's awful that they keep giving her more and more air time.  They are certainly losing my business because I can't watch during those times when she is on.

Contributor

I agree....Shawn is awful BUT Amy Stran is the worst of the worst.  She kills herself trying to "cute and perky" and, in reality, she is hyper and annoying. 

Esteemed Contributor

I rarely come to these boards anymore because of the constant complaining about the hosts, the shipping charges, you name it.  I honestly don't even know why QVC has this community .

If I don't enjoy a particuar host's presentation or the product i change the channel.  I have found I can find so many nicer things and prices on other websites but I certainly don't feel the need to bash QVC

New Contributor

Albany had a great olive green jacket with black trim on a couple of saturdays ago.  Is this available on QVC?  also she is wearing a silver bar necklace, what about this?  Help!!  Betty

Trusted Contributor

@BettyCosmo wrote:

Albany had a great olive green jacket with black trim on a couple of saturdays ago.  Is this available on QVC?  also she is wearing a silver bar necklace, what about this?  Help!!  Betty

I "think" the jacket was QVC's. but I can't help locate it or "info" on it. Perhaps I'm mistaken.

I remember it well because I'm a redhead also (thus my nic) and I loved the color and how marvelous it looked on her.

If I learn anything, I'll come back here and post it. Woman Happy