Honored Contributor

I saw it last night and thought she did a very good job keeping him from going a bit nutty the way some of the other hosts allow him to get.  I like Albany and she seemed to be in control of her program and not the guest in control.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

I really like Albany. I don't see her very often because I'm not usually watching TV when she's on, but I think she does a great job. I enjoyed seeing her host a WEN show with Chaz Dean and thought she and Dan did a great job a few weeks back when they hosted the Tomorrowland premiere event.

I think she's very professional but also knows how to have fun, like during Angel's bridal shower show, where she was hilarious. I wish she hosted more of the shows I watch or appeared in the evening hours more often.

Trusted Contributor

She has rapidly become an instant click for me.  While watching the Philosophy show on Saturday, she brought one of the producers on stage and had to sniff him after spraying him with the product.  He did not look comfortable. 

Respected Contributor

How can anyone NOT be rude to Isaac?

Don't worry, be Happy!
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because the comment was unkind and rude.

Honored Contributor

Aren't most of the post about AI rude comments?  This thread would be gone if it were about SK>

Respected Contributor

I must have watched the same show.  She would not shut up.  Isaac could not get a word in.   I normally have to change the channel when she's on anyway.  She's like that on all the shows she hosts...

Esteemed Contributor

I did not watch the show in question, but I find that very hard to believe. I have seen her with several vendors. Albany, is not always my cup of tea, because IMO she can be a bit much at times, but I have never seen her be rude to any guest.

Esteemed Contributor

I have mixed feelings about Albany... sometimes her voice bothers me and I think she goes a little "over the top" with things.  Other times, I really enjoy her.  I saw her with Angel and thought the two of them were hilarious!  I certainly don't think Angel appeared to be the least bit uncomfortable.

I also saw/heard most of the show with Isaac... and they came across to me as just having a lot of fun, she didn't seem rude.

At least when I watch a show with her hosting, I can expect to be entertained in one way or another!  If I don't like it, I know where to find the remote! 

Honored Contributor
I didn't watch so you'd have to explain what came across as rude. What I don't like is when they bring on a vendor and don't let that person speak. Of course, I realize that sometimes the host needs to step in, but for the most part, I think the vendor should do the talking.