Frequent Contributor

Albany the host was very disrespectful to Isaac. She should not be a host . She was rude and did not seem to be interested in what he had to say.l felt  sorry for him. There are a lot of others that feel the same. Do any of the management watch? She very unprofessional. 

Trusted Contributor

Is there a particular show in which you are referring ? I've never heard her in this manner before.

Occasional Contributor
I watched them on Sunday evening and they were just delightful together. I didn't see any disrespect; they appeared to be thoroughly enjoying each other's company.
Occasional Contributor

Albany should win the Title for Worst Q Host ever I swear Her and a few Otthers on QVC when she is on I just do not watch Her just do not care for Her but I doubt QVC is going to get rid of Her anytime soon

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn actually wins for rudest and least knowlegable host.  Patti Reilly looked tame next to her and the forum was always in an uprage about her.

Honored Contributor

I think the rudeness is just how she is perceived by those who do not like her!!  I don't watch to find things to complain about.  All the hosts have their good and bad days at work as we all do especially those that have to keep talking as their job but I watched parts of shows with Isaac and her and never saw even the least bit of rudeness on her part. 

Esteemed Contributor

I said this on an Albany thread last night....IM and Albany were so much fun to watch...there was no disrespect...just two people enjoying their job selling clothes...the banter between them was delightful...I am glad that I tuned in...

I can't beleive all the negative talk about Albany...she is one of the most knowledgeable host the Q. has...she is always prepared on what she is selling...and she makes it fun...not a drag to listen to...

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see that at all.  I saw two adults circling around references that they both understand, and having a conversation.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

I can never understand why there are posts complaining about the personalities of the hosts.  QVC is not going to fire them.  Albany is a chatter box sometimes but all hosts have a feature that you like or don't like.  When a show comes on with a host I don't care for I mute it or turn it off.

Esteemed Contributor

While you certainly have a right to your opinion and maybe she came off that way to you, I really doubt any host is actually "rude," including Albany. She's definitely not must-see TV for me so I just don't watch the shows she hosts. Same goes for Leah who is nails on chalkboard for me. As others have said, it's just easier to peace-out and change the channel than watch someone who works on my last nerve!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat