Valued Contributor
Mine said shipped but sat in California for almost 20 days. Then went to northern Illinois and sat yet again before making its way east .
Valued Contributor

Re: QVC Shipping Issues

[ Edited ]

Okay, so fed up with waiting for my clothing items to arrive from the Q.  I just checked my order status and still says in process since November 5th.  Over the weekend, found the Nordstrom's sale online and ordered a sweater.  Ordered it on Sunday, 11/10 and got an email today 11/12 saying it's on it's way.  Supposed to arrive tomorrow.  And get this, FREE SHIPPING. So this is so telling about how horrible QVC's shipping is-- I ordered 2 items from other retail outlets and received them in a matter of two days, both the Uggs and Nordstrom's, while QVC's items still say "in process."    

Super Contributor

Worst of all 'your order is being processed no changes can be made'  Really?  Being processed for weeks?  Where is it processed?  In Africa?  If you can't ship within a week we should be able to cancel the order.  Lesson learned.  I hope customers will remember this when they order their Xmas items.  Might arrive Xmas 2020.

Super Contributor

@fresh kitty wrote:

I called customer service yesterday because it's taking weeks to get delivery. I was told they are redoing and relocating the warehouses but apparently it's not going well. Since HSN and QVC have merged it seems to be a mess. I can only imagine what will happen withe the holidays coming. What really upsets me is my favorite designers are leaving now Barbara Bixby is gone.

I don't care what their problem is.  If you can't get your stuff in order at least let me cancel my order. 

Super Contributor

May be these shipping issues will be a good thing for stores and local vendors.  The big guys don't care about the customer anymore.  Time to go back to stores where customer service is still important.