New Contributor

Sadly, I am having severe shipping issues as well. I am about ready to cancel ALL of my advance Christmas orders as well.  Customer Service is very nice and try to be helpful, but they are ill equipped to handle the volume of shipping complaints they are getting. Because management is not telling them the reasons for the delays. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 interesting, same thing with Judith Ripka from what I heard.

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
@Kachina and Fresh Kitty. She was on just recently

@Teddixat. Yes, that was her last appearance.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Kachina624 interesting, same thing with Judith Ripka from what I heard.

@GinaV24. I think Judith had a contractual obligation after the sale of her company to appear in person, which ended.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
My items from September 29 have shipped, Denim and Co from Ontario CA., and have been in northern Illinois for over a week, I am in Indiana, was I supposed to go pick them up? Is that part of the new Q? Needless to say, they'll be denied at my front door.
Valued Contributor
@Wallstreetgirl Good luck canceling. You might want to start that process soon.
New Contributor

I have items I ordered on 10/6/19, and still have not received them!  I called customer service yesterday.  They said they are aware.  Well, I'm paying shipping for the convenience of not going to the Mall, well four weeks plus paying shipping is not a convenience!!  In my opinion, they are finding a cheaper way to ship at our expense.  I received a Josie Maran order today.  It came UPS, a plain brown box (no QVC Print on the box), inside my two jars were wrapped in plain brown paper!  Really QVC !?

Trusted Contributor

I ordered denim/co 7 days ago have still not received ,called they said in next in line,tried to cancel they said I could not at this time.Have been a cust for years first time with this delay,not happy!

Contributor

Shipping has been a HUGE problem with QVC for months, and you are correct that when company depends on shipping as part of their sale and customers don't get items as promised big problems. I don't understand why some of my items when finally shipped go from PA to NJ and I live in PA!  My orders seem to travel everywhere but to me , I get better shipping and return from other websites, AMAZON, Kohl's , etc.  even some vendors with their own websites that sell on QVC I get better results in price and free shipping.  This is NOT the same company from 25+ years ago and there was less technology then.  Whatever the problem , it is a disgrace and forget returns too slow with processing.  Sorry QVC but I have been your biggest supporter but this is a bad situation to remain in business and keep your customers. 

Valued Contributor

@patticakes wrote:

Anyone else having difficulty with items not shipping?  I ordered a Cuddle Duds cardigan 10 days ago and still not shipped.  Customer Service says all they can tell me is that they're aware of it and they are having shipping problems.  I would think considering shipping is a necessity in their business, they would be more on top of it than this especially during the holiday season.  Anyone have any other information?

3 clothing items that still say "in process" over a week.