Valued Contributor

Anyone else having difficulty with items not shipping?  I ordered a Cuddle Duds cardigan 10 days ago and still not shipped.  Customer Service says all they can tell me is that they're aware of it and they are having shipping problems.  I would think considering shipping is a necessity in their business, they would be more on top of it than this especially during the holiday season.  Anyone have any other information?

Respected Contributor

Yes - shipping issues are affecting a lot of people here.  I have a Cuddl Duds item that has been in process for 10 days also.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Shipping Issues

[ Edited ]

@patticakes    I had placed  a particular order on October 6th.  As of October 26th it was still in "process".  But it wasn't until the 26th that I was finally able to cancel the order.  As  result of this experience I will definitely NOT be ordering any Christmas Gifts from QVC.  In fact, I have no intention of ordering anything from QVC again  any time soon. I can probably purchase the same or similar items elsewhere at better prices with no shipping charges.  

Honored Contributor

IMHO, shipping is bad and getting worse.  I'll order elsewhere from now on. At least if I find I need any more Christmas gifts.

Super Contributor

I called customer service yesterday because it's taking weeks to get delivery. I was told they are redoing and relocating the warehouses but apparently it's not going well. Since HSN and QVC have merged it seems to be a mess. I can only imagine what will happen withe the holidays coming. What really upsets me is my favorite designers are leaving now Barbara Bixby is gone.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

11 days, my longest "in process" so far,  finally got a ship notice this morning.  ED date now 11/13, a change from 11/8.   

Esteemed Contributor

As soon as you get on the website there is a warning that they are going to make some "big changes in shipping" when that is going to come only our lord knows.Woman WinkWoman Mad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes!  How long are they going to keep "apologizing" for the delays and actually fix it.  Ordered a SG on Saturday, still in process, ETD, November 8th.  We'll see.

If they would get rid of their old stock--an IM tee shirt dress has been in LTS several times during the past week--maybe it would speed up shipping.  

In the meantime, I ordered 3 items from Macy's all from different locations at the same time I ordered from the Q.  Received everything already and shipping was free.

Honored Contributor

@fresh kittyThe shipping problems do coincide with the new corporate structure, but I'm not seeing HSN has the same shipping issues.  Why's that?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor
My two orders since sept 30 are still " in process" and I cannot cancel. As I've said before, all my auto deliveries, I've cancelled. Not ordering anymore. I'm done. No free shipping. No free returns. And you can't get anything shipped out. If this were a brick & mortar they'd be out of business.