Respected Contributor

QVC SHIPPING ISSUES

[ Edited ]

Why is QVC having such a hard time getting their merchandise out the door to their customers?  You pay and merchandise goes into IN PROCESS and takes forever to ship.  Of course, QVC does not allow you to cancel when it takes so long to ship.

I will say most of the shipping issues have been clothing.  I purchased a new Halo when it was the TSV.  It was at my house within 3 days.  

Trusted Contributor

You definitely fall into a 'trap' if you risk ordering from QVC, especially this close to Christsmas...but then again, their shipping delays have been an issue for a long, long time.  Good luck !

Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

You definitely fall into a 'trap' if you risk ordering from QVC, especially this close to Christsmas...but then again, their shipping delays have been an issue for a long, long time.  Good luck !

Agreed.  I would never trust Q after December 1st to get something here by Christmas.  Even Dec 1st is pushing it.

Valued Contributor

I have no issues with getting my purchases.   

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC SHIPPING ISSUES

[ Edited ]

And just like the last couple of years there will be lots of threads with people crying how QVC's "Christmas guarantee" didn't work for them, their whole Christmas was ruined....BOO HOO!!!! 

Folks, ya gotta shop earlier these days not just QVC but with all online retailers as there are more and more online purchases and thus the demands for holiday delivery skyrocket and put a strain on all the delivery services.....If you want a gift GUARANTEED to be there for Christmas SHOP LOCALLY or next year plan ahead and join the Christmas In July Shoppers if your going to buy from QVC.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

With as many MONTHS as the shipping has been horrible and with items remaining IN PROCESS for weeks, I am surprised when people act like it is something new. There have been banners on the website apologizing for the delays, as well as countless discussion threads about this. I imagine it will soon be time for the first QVC Ruined My Christmas threads to start popping up.

Honored Contributor

I just had to request a credit because my order appeared to have been incorrectly addressed!  Went to the wrong state and is on its way back to QVC because the address doesn't exist in that area.  Can't imagine how that can happen!  Not willing to reorder at this point. 

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I just had to request a credit because my order appeared to have been incorrectly addressed!  Went to the wrong state and is on its way back to QVC because the address doesn't exist in that area.  Can't imagine how that can happen!  Not willing to reorder at this point. 

@Krimpette 

Talking about incorrectly addressed packages....I had the same problem with a gift I ordered from L.L. Bean.... My address is very long and it looked fine on the website but in actuality when LL Bean printed the label that they used for mailing it cut off 2 numbers in my condo unit number.....So it was a bit of a miracle that it was delivered to me in my mailbox....I guess my mail carrier knew my correct unit and made sure I still got it despite the wrong unit# and all.....(SO HATS OFF TO THE POST OFFICE!)  But I let LLBean know about it and how they need to accommodate long addresses.... So QVC isnt alone in address mixups....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Guess, I've been pretty lucky lately. I've received all my recent orders in reasonable time , some ven faster than I expected.  Earlier this yr , my packages were slow  and I have  one/two missing  which had to be resent by QVC. 

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if QVC is ever going to be able to dig themselves of the mess their in with shipping issues, stale products etc.  Also wonder about the return rate now and after the holidays.  I personally believe they are losing customers rather than gaining the younger demographics they are tryng to entice.  Next quarters report should tell the tail of they direction the Q and HSN are going.  Time will tell