Honored Contributor

I ordered the Bose TSV for myself as  have wanted one for years.  I think II ordered it on 11/29 and it shows it will be here Dec. 11.  The tracking still shows it "back east" and I'm on the west coast. (today is 12/8)

Honored Contributor

I have one for you.  According to Tracking, my package was out for delivery on December 2.  Then it was transferred to the post office.  From that point on, there is no further tracking.  Did it just go out into cyberspace?

Honored Contributor

Since there are only 2 statuses - IN PROCESS & SHIPPED, there is no clear delineation of what IN PROCESS means regarding where, within the ordering process, an item really is.  Perhaps having an initial status of 'ORDER RECEIVED' might be helpful.  Once an item is getting ready to ship, then it could change to In Process.  I've seen that on other websites from which I've placed orders.

Personally, though, it doesn't matter to me.  Once I order an item I know I will get it in about 2 weeks. I'm fine with that.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.