Contributor
@dooBdoo “ Nice to meet you, by the way! Welcome to the community!😊”

Thanks, friend!
Respected Contributor
I have never used the app to order anything from the Q so i deleted it. The less ****** on my phone the better.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Since you can't get to the boards from the app, I have never used it.  I always do all my viewing with QVC .Com.  Works fine, I see no advantage to the app.

@Kachina624 - I'm late responding to this thread. I agree with you. I see no need for the app.  I'm on my iPad 99% of the time when I am online. I just go to the website for the boards and any browsing/ordering I might do.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor
Thanks for posting this, I’ve had same problem for past several weeks. This morning in middle of a product video went black and I had to reboot my phone. If they want people to shop, need to fix. Yes, my app is up to date as well as phones software.
Trusted Contributor

Hi all - the Q is having a promotion today where if one uses the app for the first time on a $40 purchase they are given a $20 credit.  After reading all these comments here I really have qualms about doing this but I'm sure tempted, what would you do?

Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

Hi all - the Q is having a promotion today where if one uses the app for the first time on a $40 purchase they are given a $20 credit.  After reading all these comments here I really have qualms about doing this but I'm sure tempted, what would you do?

@colleena, You can always give it a try.  The problem is that the app is crashing for some people, at various places in the app, but I haven't seen any other reports of other problems.  If the app works for you, it will let you go all the way through the ordering process.  

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

Hi @qwibbs @dooBdoo @LIG1 @colleena @Kindaglitzy 

I am so sorry you have had difficulty with the QVC app. An updated app is available in the App Store and we recommend installing it.

Occasional Visitor
Same here! About 3 weeks. Shuts down completely. I might get 1 minute before it happens. Super inconvenient
Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @qwibbs @dooBdoo @LIG1 @colleena @Kindaglitzy 

I am so sorry you have had difficulty with the QVC app. An updated app is available in the App Store and we recommend installing it.

@Alice-QVC,

Thank you for letting everyone know on all 3 of the threads about this app.

You are thoughtful to do this.😊

I see the new version for the iPad ("QVC for Tablet") and the other one for the iPhone "QVC Mobile Shopping") is v. 4.0.53.

Fingers crossed this will resolve the problem!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo  great to see you. One question. Why are so many Posters trying to use the app, is there a benefit to using it?

I'm not interested in using it at all.