Contributor
@Kachina624 “Since you can't get to the boards from the app, I have never used it.”

Sure you can. I’m using the app right now to access the forum. I’ve never gone through the website for anything.
Honored Contributor

@DrumPounder wrote:
@Kachina624“Since you can't get to the boards from the app, I have never used it.”

Sure you can. I’m using the app right now to access the forum. I’ve never gone through the website for anything.

@DrumPounder    So would you like to tell us how you do it?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@DrumPounder wrote:
@Kachina624“Since you can't get to the boards from the app, I have never used it.”

@DrumPounder  Can you share how/where on the app?  I use the app very frequently and I've never found the "Blogs & Forum."  Thanks in advance.

Respected Contributor

I use the app very frequently for shopping and purchasing,  but can not for the life of me figure out how to access the forums.  I, too, would love to know how!

Contributor
Well, this is embarrassing. I’m dyslexic, but this one’s pretty bad even for me. I had it backwards. I can’t find the forums on the app, and only use the website for the forums.

I am genuinely sorry. I hope it didn’t cause too much consternation.
Occasional Contributor

YES i came on this chat specicially to see if anyone else was having issues !! I see there is no app update pending either. It's really about intolerable at this point.

Esteemed Contributor

I order directly from the Website. If the app is giving problems, why use it?

I always get a message saying to use the app but I don't plan to. Could someone please tell me what's the difference by using the app. Thanks.

Contributor
@Sage04: I use the app because my bird keeps stealing the keys off my laptop. All those missing laptop keys make my phone easier to use. And I like the app’s layout. It just seems easier to use.
Plus, I always have my phone with me! Although that can lead to other problems …
Honored Contributor

I never use the app...There are only a couple of apps that I use and they aren't shopping. It's much easier to go to the internet and bring up a website.

Esteemed Contributor

@DrumPounder wrote:
@Sage04: I use the app because my bird keeps stealing the keys off my laptop. All those missing laptop keys make my phone easier to use. And I like the app’s layout. It just seems easier to use.
Plus, I always have my phone with me! Although that can lead to other problems

@DrumPounder  that is so funny. I wonder what the bird does with them. Guess the laptop now belongs to the bird.