Respected Contributor

@qwibbs wrote:
Is anyone else having issues using the QVC app? For the past few weeks or so, I will be using the QVC app and it promptly closes without warning. I lose all of the items I have placed in my cart. I did update the app and the glitch is still happening. I have elected not to use the app now because this glitch occurs each time I use it.

@qwibbs  I'm glad to know it's not just me.  I rarely watch QVC, but check the TSV almost daily on the app.  Before I can even decide if I'm interested, it closes.  Very aggravating !  

Respected Contributor
Yes, it is happening to me as well. Very frustrating.
Super Contributor

There are so many apps and so many "get the app" pleas. Not gonna do it.

Contributor
@Sage04 “that is so funny. I wonder what the bird does with them. Guess the laptop now belongs to the bird.”

Parrots (and other birds with beaks that curve downward into a pointy tip) love prying things apart! In the wild, it’s how they get into nuts and other food sources, but in captivity it’s a fun and efficient tool of destruction, haha

Yes... the app keeps crashing... and yes I am using the latest version 

QVC IT... you must know this is happening... it needs to be fixed please

Honored Contributor

Not sure if these reports are for the iOS app, but when any app, of any type, starts acting up, it's a good idea to go to the app store site for your device.  Take a look at the date of the most recent version update and then look at the reviews sorted by date to see what reports have come in since the update.

Since I use Apple devices, after seeing this thread I went to the App Store and looked at the iPhone and the iPad QVC shopping apps.

Under "version history," it shows that it was updated for both devices 3 weeks ago.

Under "ratings and reviews," I chose "see all" and then "sort by most recent."

The reports are in line with those on this thread...  the app shuts down, the app crashes since the update. 

So...  their tech folks definitely have been deluged with complaints.

I don't use the Q apps, so I don't know how quickly those developers respond to problems....  if it's like the tech support on this website, it's probably going to take a while.   

Not smart of them, since that broken shopping app is losing money for the Q.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor
Thank you @dooBdoo for taking the time. I’m on an iPhone and my laptop is Apple, too.
New Contributor
Same thing keeps happening to me. Uninstalling then reinstalling the app didn’t help.
Honored Contributor

@DrumPounder wrote:
Thank you @dooBdoo for taking the time. I’m on an iPhone and my laptop is Apple, too.

You're welcome, @DrumPounder.  I know how frustrating it can be to deal with this kind of technical problem that's been reported on the App Store yet still is not resolved.

Nice to meet you, by the way!  Welcome to the community!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

There is obviously some advantage to QVC to have as many people as possible use the app.  Perhaps quoting the number of users is an enticement to vendors or advertisers.  As much as they push it, it's very important to them.

I see no advantage to us users.  In fact it seems to be a PIA if it impedes the user.  For Pete's sake, if it's frustrating you, just go to QVC.com.  You probably won't see much, if any, difference.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment