Contributor

The apps are still shutting down on my iPad & iPhone. I never use the .Com anymore, simply because I'm not surfing on my laptop in my office. I updated my iOS & apps to no avail. HEY QVC IT....FIX THE APPS PLEASE!,, You've lost a lot of sales from me recently...can only imagine how many others

Contributor

Yes, still happening 5/25/23

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

hi! Great to see you❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@dooBdoo  great to see you. One question. Why are so many Posters trying to use the app, is there a benefit to using it?

I'm not interested in using it at all.

Hi, @Sage04!

Thanks!  It's great to see you, too!❤️

I haven't tried it in a while...  in the past I didn't like the app, so I'm not the best person to reply...  but others feel it is more streamlined, efficient, removes unnecessary steps, and it works well for them (when it's working).

In the past, I've also seen posters remark that they like the way images, and videos, and product information are displayed.

I don't have anything in mind to order right now, so I don't know if it would be something I'd prefer to use now.

Hope that's helpful!  Perhaps someone else will add to this to let us know how they feel the app is better than the full website.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@dooBdoo 

hi! Great to see you❤️

Hi, @LTT1 !  Thank you!  Great to see you, too!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@lovemeister wrote:

The apps are still shutting down on my iPad & iPhone. I never use the .Com anymore, simply because I'm not surfing on my laptop in my office. I updated my iOS & apps to no avail. HEY QVC IT....FIX THE APPS PLEASE!,, You've lost a lot of sales from me recently...can only imagine how many others

@lovemeister,  I looked on the Apple App Store and I see a few reports saying that even after the new update to v. 4.0.53 the app continues to crash.

Did you try deleting and reinstalling the app, and also shutting down and then restarting your device?

If you've tried all troubleshooting steps, you might want to go to the App Store for both apps --  "QVC for Tablet" for your iPad and "QVC Mobile Shopping" for the iPhone -- and report the problems there so the developers will see them.

I'm sorry you, and others, have encountered this...  it's aggravating, and QVC is annoying their customers and also losing sales.🌻

Contributor

I'm also having problems with the app. Crashes constantly on iPad. It's the only app I've downloaded on my Samsung smart tv that hasn't worked in over three weeks.  I've deleted it cleared the cache and added again but still doesn't work. Funny tho it seems just fine accessing it from my Apple TV that's hooked up to tv in bedroom.

IT needs to fix this ASAP if you want customers to use it.

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@dooBdoo  great to see you. One question. Why are so many Posters trying to use the app, is there a benefit to using it?

I'm not interested in using it at all.

Hi, @Sage04!

Thanks!  It's great to see you, too!❤️

I haven't tried it in a while...  in the past I didn't like the app, so I'm not the best person to reply...  but others feel it is more streamlined, efficient, removes unnecessary steps, and it works well for them (when it's working).

In the past, I've also seen posters remark that they like the way images, and videos, and product information are displayed.

I don't have anything in mind to order right now, so I don't know if it would be something I'd prefer to use now.

Hope that's helpful!  Perhaps someone else will add to this to let us know how they feel the app is better than the full website.

@dooBdoo  thanks very much for the information. I'll stick with what I'm doing. No problems there. No app for me.

Occasional Visitor
Yes. This has been happening to me too! My phone is updated and I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app. QVC will hopefully update their app to fix this bug.
Respected Contributor

Still having trouble after 3 weeks as well.  It's annoying when I try to look at something I might be interested in and it shuts down.

Oh well, I've saved lots of money on impulse, late night shopping.