Respected Contributor
I dont use many apps. Dont need to.
Valued Contributor
As @Caaareful Shopper said on another thread in Customer Care:

"It's so funny to hear some say there's no need for the QVC app anyway, just because they don't use it.

It's streamlined, efficient, fast (no webpages to slowly open), and easily accessed."

Just because some don't use the app doesn't mean that there aren't a large number of people who do and prefer it to .com. Telling people to just use the site is like telling us to change the channel if we don't like the host. We KNOW that, so you're not telling us anything new. I'm sure people who only use .com would be furious if it wasn't working.

When the app is performing properly it's much easier to use than the website. If you've never used the app, how would know what it's like? You don't, therefore your comments mean nothing.

QVC should prioritize and fix it quickly if they want to keep customers happy, so we can continue to purchase their products.
Honored Contributor

via official QVC FB page

QVC 

Admin
  · 2h  · 

We apologize for the issues some of you are experiencing with the QVC app. We have released a new version of the app that should improve the experience for some of you and we recommend downloading the latest version if you are experiencing issues. We’re continuing to research why this is happening and are working hard to fix. We will update you when we have it fixed completely. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Visitor

It's June 5 and I'm having more issues than ever with the app. I downloaded the most current app and have updated my IOS and it's worse than ever. Will have to suspend looking at QVC. 

Contributor
@ellaphant “I don't use many apps. Don't need to.”

And I don’t trust those newfangled horseless carriages!
Respected Contributor

My app has been working smoothly on my Samsung phone.

I now use apps for virtually everything I need on a daily basis.

Shopping at QVC, HSN, Zulily, Macy's, banking......

I rarely open up my tablet or laptop. 

Honored Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

My app has been working smoothly on my Samsung phone.

I now use apps for virtually everything I need on a daily basis.

Shopping at QVC, HSN, Zulily, Macy's, banking......

I rarely open up my tablet or laptop. 

i have a samsung also and never had any issues.

i dont order via the app though. i want to get my rebates from QVC, so i always order via my laptop.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

I use the app on an iPad. I am kicked out after bout a minute. It has been happening for bout a month. How do I get it to stop?