Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/16-7/17 ALL OF THE CRAZINESS CHRISTMAS IN JULY WEEKEND!

@jpie wrote:

@Spurt

Eggnog (but only if it's on a ITKWD sement)!  Smiley Happy

@jpie  And it's David's special recipe featured on ITKWD Smiley Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Occasional Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/16-7/17 CHRISTMAS IN JULY CRAZINESS!!!

that is very funny. I love the gift wrapped dog.

Honored Contributor

Ho-Ho-Ho... Yea, right... Whatever...

sibling13.gif

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

ive been away and missed your weekend humor -- guess it's easy when Q gives you great material(snooze🙈Fest).

These pics are adorable but I'm exhausted just reading the line-up so guess I'll just sit by the pool and enjoy a few glasses of my fav sangria. 

Even the the other shopping channels are pushing "High priced" food and decor --at least they tempt me with great coupons...but, I don't need another item!

Enjoy your weekend I'm kitty sitting and enjoying my new friend!😸🐾

Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Lovin the pictures. Laughing, laughing all the way when I read your post!

All the animals are adorable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Ho-Ho-Ho... Yea, right... Whatever...

@stevieb  HEY STEVIE what's new?????  I know it's not anything on the Q---Woman LOL

And if you think what the Q has this weekend is bad --- I was working from home today....and decided to check out Auntie M's Christmas offerings down Florida way---As they used to say---GAG ME!!!  Glistening light presentations ad nauseum....compared to Bliss Lights you'd think Bliss was never presented (their Today's Special).....David's cookies, chocolates, pressure cookers, kitchen slicer/dicer, electronics, sheets, candles, mercury glass candle sticks and vases, lanterns, trees that looked like sticks tht were lighted.....and they even had their own brand of glow in the dark racing car tracks.....Is imitation REALLY the sincerest form of flattery??????????????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Awww...the festive furbabies are too cute!  Thank you for another wonderful weekend preview!  If the Q had those cuties in the trees, popping out of wrapping paper and enjoying Christmas goodies, it may make enduring hours of CIJ more bearable!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

ive been away and missed your weekend humor -- guess it's easy when Q gives you great material(snooze🙈Fest).

These pics are adorable but I'm exhausted just reading the line-up so guess I'll just sit by the pool and enjoy a few glasses of my fav sangria. 

Even the the other shopping channels are pushing "High priced" food and decor --at least they tempt me with great coupons...but, I don't need another item!

Enjoy your weekend I'm kitty sitting and enjoying my new friend!😸🐾

@homedecor1    Glad you liked the post!

Yep, this material practically writes itself Woman LOL.... such great material and the other shopping channel isn't much better either----  I don't understand why anyone would purchase overpriced food from TV----there are so many options at local super markets that are similar AND CHEAPER!!!  BUT at least they have deals on shipping---pay $4.95 once and rest of your cart---free shipping .... AND they offer coupons....BUT there was nothing I was even tempted with as far as their decor.....or any other items for that matter!!! 

Enjoy your relaxation by the pool with a Sangria.......Oh kitty sitting sounds like fun! Have  wonderful time!

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Spurt

Lovin the pictures. Laughing, laughing all the way when I read your post!

All the animals are adorable.

@butterfly123  THANKS! Cat LOLCat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Aww...those festive furbabies are too cute!Heart  Thank you for another wonderful weekend preview!  If the Q only had doggies and kitties up in trees, popping out of wrapping paper and enjoying eating Christmas goodies, it might make enduing hours of CIJ more bearable!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!