Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/16-7/17 CHRISTMAS IN JULY CRAZINESS!!!

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb  Why I'm placing an advanced order for those PLASTIC recycled poo-pourri Logo Locks as we speak just trying to match the appropriate scent with the person.....a difficult but enjoyable task indeed Woman Very Happy  What scent does one bring while visiting a pumpkin patch anyway... Woman Wink

I'm sorry @Spurt but all those at the advance order price (and on 4 EP) are sold out... But they will be back in stock in time for holiday ordering and gift giving... ASSUMING, of course, that you don't buy the jargon about ordering a week before Christmas and 'guaranteed' delivery... No indeed, best to stock the annex well in advance. As for the best aroma... for pumpkin patching... you might want to try something from the eau de baby poo line... Busy moms just love it !

@stevieb  RATS!!!! I was looking for one for me to have for my trip to the pumpkin patch--now that shipment date is sold out you say.. Woman Sad  I'll just have to go with my plan to purchase a case of them for gifts----and since I've been a QVC customer for so long why of course I'll trust them with that "guaranteed" Christmas delivery!! Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

OMG!!  I honestly can't stand CIJ shows!  I know some like it but to me it's just too much & over the top when it's 95 and sweltering out.  I hate rushing the seasons and I love summer!

However I really enjoyed this post!  Hilarious!!!  Love the too cute cats & dogs...so funny!  Thanks for making me laugh out loud!!Smiley HappySmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt 

FYI...

The HSN shipping survey contained several 'models' and was more or less asking which model one prefers. One of them was oddly akin to the model currently employed by QVC... Go figure...

They also asked about a number of other retail entities and asked respondents to rate them in terms of being fast and in terms of cost... I don't think I need to tell you which landed at or near the bottom of my list in most categories...

I did get the sense that along with customer satisfaction, Auntie is considering taking a page from her sister station and looking at the possibility of shipping as a revenue source... Dumb move if you ask me. HSN's shipping is one of its advantages. I never watch them either, but have ordered more from them in recent months than I have from QVC.

As for the Q, yes, they should've hired us as consultants YEARS ago... If they think the Q-Pomettes are the answer to their problems, they'll find out otherwise... It would appear they're already making that little 'discovery'...

Just sayin'...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt 

FYI...

The HSN shipping survey contained several 'models' and was more or less asking which model one prefers. One of them was oddly akin to the model currently employed by QVC... Go figure...

They also asked about a number of other retail entities and asked respondents to rate them in terms of being fast and in terms of cost... I don't think I need to tell you which landed at or near the bottom of my list in most categories...

I did get the sense that along with customer satisfaction, Auntie is considering taking a page from her sister station and looking at the possibility of shipping as a revenue source... Dumb move if you ask me. HSN's shipping is one of its advantages. I never watch them either, but have ordered more from them in recent months than I have from QVC.

As for the Q, yes, they should've hired us as consultants YEARS ago... If they think the Q-Pomettes are the answer to their problems, they'll find out otherwise... It would appear they're already making that little 'discovery'...

Just sayin'...

Woman Wink

@stevieb

I think your right, it looks like Aunti M wants to strike it rich on shipping....I am always leery of a retailer that makes their money on shipping rather than sales of their merchandise!!!  And the Q should be at the BOTTOM of your survey regarding shipping....at least compared to those I have shopped on line with recently....

Both HSN & the Q deserve COAL from Santa just for their LOUSY CIJ shows....and when I flipped the channels this evening to get to my local news.....there it was....they just won't give us a break....THE FLASHPAD made yet another appearance......it seems like they would have already SATURATED the market by now---how many years have they shown it---SHEESH! 

Image result for cat gagging

And what a lovely weekend QVC has in store for us---My Pillow and Philosophy!!!!  Well at least My Pillow is made in the USA....

But really is this a sample of how to draw viewers in......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”