Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/16-7/17 CHRISTMAS IN JULY CRAZINESS!!!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks! 

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells-----

and with apologies to lyricist, Sammy Cahn....

"the weather outside is frightful (near 100 degrees), but the fire is so delightful (we're talking about fire on the BBQ grill that is) and since we got no place to go----there's QVC's Christmas In July Shows---OH NO OH NO OH NO!!!!"

Image result for grumpy cat hating christmas      

Grab yourself that cup of hot chocolate and get ready for a CHRISTMAS IN JULY weekend!!!   I know y'all are sooooooooo excited.......

It all starts with the JOY OF TOYS!!!!!  And taking a peek at QVC's own Santa's workshop......

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE WHAT'S GOING ON AT THE NORTH POLE!

And what did the elves bring you ask------

FlashPad Infinite Touchscreen Electronic Game w/ Lights - T33477Twister Trax 360 15 Glow in the Dark Track w/ Two Light-Up Cars - T33454  Crazy Aarons Thinking Putty w/ Two 4 Tins & Two 2 Tins - T33604 Magformers 16-piece Magnetic Square Accessory Pack - T31776Disneys Frozen 24 Singing Plush Elsa Doll - T33204Zero Gravity HD Quad Drone Indoor, Outdoor HD Photo, Video Camera & Remote - E222532The X-Cube Shape Shifting Twisting Logic 3D Puzzle - L42852

Lalaloopsy Girls 10 Crazy Hair Doll - T33712     Twister Trax Choice of S/3 Light-up 360 Vehicles - T33635Razor A Original Kick Red Scooter - F188500
Why it looks like many of the OLD favorite are scheduled to return.....nothing like the kids getting the SAME thing---year after year.....and it looks like according to QVC---can't have enough drones!!!

These elves agree.....

Image result for cat elves

Next, it's HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS WITH DAN!!!

While your making those holiday cookies---tune into SATURDAY MORNING Q- HOLIDAY EDITION!

Get ready to decorate your home with HEARTFELT HOLIDAYS WITH VALERIE!!!!

All that decorating is making everyone thinking about the holiday feast, so get ready to purchase overpriced food with GOURMET HOLIDAY!!!

Image result for pets eating holiday meal

And CHRISTMAS SHOPPE merits not one, BUT TWO shows----5-6PM and 9PM-12AM......and deck those halls with SANTA'S BEST-HOLIDAY TRIM 8PM-9PM

Image result for cats and dogs tangled in christmas lights            Image result for cats and dogs tangled in christmas lights  Image result for Cats Attacking Christmas Trees       Image result for dogs destroying christmas treeImage result for Cats Destroy Christmas Tree

WHEW---after viewing all those holiday shows....not a creature was stirring at the end of a busy CIJ Saturday....EXCEPT for a hamster......

CHRISTMAS IN JULY continues on SUNDAY!!!!....I'd knew you'd be thrilled....

Image result for Cat santa with coal

And the featured product is LUMINARA CANDLES!!!..........Which begs the question---is it flameless or is it real...

See if you can answer that question with HOLIDAYS AGLOW.....

Then it's HOLIDAY DECORATING WITH CAROLYN.....

Followed by SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN AND DAN --- HOLIDAY EDITION......

HO HO HO--- IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID 3 BIG HOURS!!!---

-

Looks like Mary can't handle all the excitement.....

Wrap those presents while you watch ---  HOLIDAYS AT HOME!!!

Image result for dogs at christmas wrap                 Image result for cats playing with christmas wrap

Tired from wrapping all those gifts.....sit back relax and enjoy TWO shows of HEARTFELT HOLIDAYS WITH VALERIE---show times are at---4-5 PM and 9-10 PM....

Image result for Valerie Parr Hill QVC Holiday

All this decorating makes me hungry time for more food with GOURMET HOLIDAY!

More decorating in store with HOLIDAYS WITH JILL BAUER---

Someone's getting in the spirit....

Oh Oh looks like someone's getting that ottoman that was QVC'S TSV a few days ago.....

And to top off this HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS IN JULY WEEKEND it's CHRISTMAS IN JULY-SALE!!!

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

And to all a GOOD NIGHT!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/16-7/17 ALL OF THE CRAZINESS CHRISTMAS IN JULY WEEKEND!

🎄🎅 thanks for your post, I love it!🎅🎄

Jingle all the waaaay😁

Honored Contributor

I get excited......I'm thinking about all of the money I'm saving.  Oh!  Wait!  I did order the toy train...and...the Christmas bags.....and .......

At least I didn't order the decorating stuff!

Some people like the Christmas in July.  I say what harm does it do?  I have a friend who love, loves Christmas stuff.  I on the other hand just love her enthusiasm....

Respected Contributor

@Spurt

Thank you for making me laugh again, and again, and again!

My favorite was "Mary not being able to handle all of the excitement." was that the Holiday Inn Express?

You are HILARIOUS!!  Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/16-7/17 CHRISTMAS IN JULY CRAZINESS!!!

@Spurt  837514213.gif837514213.gif837514213.gif Always on point as usual.

I bet Dave took those stupid spatulas off the xmas tree right after the picture was taken.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 @jpie @Mz iMac  

Glad y'all liked the post and thank you all for your kind words.....

And a Very Merry Christmas (In July) Smiley Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jpie wrote:

@Spurt

Thank you for making me laugh again, and again, and again!

My favorite was "Mary not being able to handle all of the excitement." was that the Holiday Inn Express?

You are HILARIOUS!!  Smiley LOL

@jpie  For some odd reason Mary keeps ending up on the floor........either she's fascinated by flooring (both carpet and linoleum), OR  she got hit by a Santa's Express train perhaps the conductor was an elf that had too much eggnog-LOL Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Spurt

Eggnog (but only if it's on a ITKWD sement)!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

LOL, another great preview @Spurt I smiled at the photos all the way thru and I LOVE your lyrics!  Cats in the trees, cats in the trees!  I have a faux tree I bought some years ago (works fine, see no reason to buy a new one, not even to get the vaunted power pole).  You would think I could put the tree up at thanksgiving and leave it up, well, no.  Because my girls have a time limit on it before they just can't resist trying to climb it or chew on it!  Argh!  Last year I took it down on New Year's Eve because Lily was standing on her hind legs chewing on a faux branch.  At that point, I gave up and removed the offending tree (I had tried removing the offending cat or at least distracting her but she thought the game of being picked up and put somewhere else was lots of fun! Me, not so much.

The really good news though -- I have plans for both days, so the CIJ shows won't call my name.  Since I don't need anything and the toys are all holy moley are we going to see that AGAIN! I'll pass.

Although the luminara's might get me to watch - at least with 1 eye open.  Have a great week and weekend, all, and thanks again, Spurt

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I get excited......I'm thinking about all of the money I'm saving.  Oh!  Wait!  I did order the toy train...and...the Christmas bags.....and .......

At least I didn't order the decorating stuff!

Some people like the Christmas in July.  I say what harm does it do?  I have a friend who love, loves Christmas stuff.  I on the other hand just love her enthusiasm....

@Annabellethecat66  HI ANNABELLE!!! 

Actually I LOVE Christmas (I even put up my Christmas stufff a tad earlier than most folks--(mid November) -because I decorate so much and it takes so much time and effort I want to make it worth my while).......

And it makes a lot of sense for some that like to budget so they don't get the in-debt blues after the holidays....A friend of mine has 4 kids and 6 grandkids so she likes to start shopping early and spread out her purchases that way it has little impact on her budget and everything is all done early so she can really enjoy the holidays!

I USED TO enjoy QVC's Christmas In July it was a nice break from all the summer stuff and provided some diversity in merchandise (besides I'm not a summer person).....However, it used to be restricted to July 25th or perhaps ONE weekend in July ..... not it strts the 1st of July and runs up until December 24th....There is nothing unique and interesting like they used to show in the past (stuff you didn't see in local stores), now the merchandise has been the same stuff year after year after year---the flashpad, blisslights, the glow in the dark track, magnetic blocks etc etc.....even the decorating shows which I love are disappointing it's the same mercury spheres, mercury finials, mercury trees, gingerbread houses, crystal garlands. And then there's my "favorite" (SARCASM) the host favorite shows where amazingly they ALL pick the SAME products---WOW!!!---what a coincidence.  

To some it up--- QVC's Christmas In July brings little joy and more repetitiveness--as someone else said it so well on the HOLIDAY part of the Forum---I'M UNDERWHELMED!!!