Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 10/10-10/11, GIFTS GIFTS GIFTS & A DAY OF DULLNESS!

[ Edited ]

Oh good gravy, did you know the OMQ is having an actual sale? A jewelry sale... And while it might be a HUGE novelty for them, it isn't for those of us who have ever shopped before... you know, like ever...  I tried to watch a little of Bixby last night but the host had to point out, over and over, with the presentation of every single item that the Q is acutally having (GASP) a sale... Note to Q: other retailers have been doing it for years, really, there's no need to shove it down our throats that you've finally caught on... Could this be yet another indication that the Once Mighty is hurting?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt @GinaV24 here's a chuckle for you... In the way of an update about all those recent orders gone unfulfilled, I did finally recieve a (form) letter today from the Once Mighty. They indicted they owe me an apology, because the most recent unfulfilled item that's now been showing in order status for days as being cancelled is, indeed, cancelled. They invite me to watch their programming, search their website and avail myself of their 'wonderful' selction of products. They nicely indicate they haven't charged me... Really, they're too good to us... As I think I mentioned, this is the third item that despite all their supposedly valiant efforts, they just can't make happen... What's that thing about three strikes...? No little token of their regret, no coupon, no credit, not even a stinking EP, just their 'apology'... Oh well, at least it wasn't a Christmas present. Not likely that any of my Christmas presents this year will be originating with this outfit. Why would they be?

Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt @GinaV24 here's a chuckle for you... In the way of an update about all those recent orders gone unfulfilled, I did finally recieve a (form) letter today from the Once Mighty. They indicted they owe me an apology, because the most recent unfulfilled item that's now been showing in order status for days as being cancelled is, indeed, cancelled. They invite me to watch their programming, search their website and avail myself of their 'wonderful' selction of products. They nicely indicate they haven't charged me... Really, they're too good to us... As I think I mentioned, this is the third item that despite all their supposedly valiant efforts, they just can't make happen... What's that thing about three strikes...? No little token of their regret, no coupon, no credit, not even a stinking EP, just their 'apology'... Oh well, at least it wasn't a Christmas present. Not likely that any of my Christmas presents this year will be originating with this outfit. Why would they be?

Woman Surprised

@stevieb  I mean REALLY----I think the letter just added insult to injury as the saying goes...Gee, how about at least an EP offer QVC????....But wait a minute STEVIE---- the item you ordered may have been canceled, but think of all those WONDERFUL bottles of Poo-Pourri you could purchase to complete your gift list....or how about a Logo Lock in a perfect color for winter ...Oh the possibilities.....Woman Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Woman Surprised

@stevieb  I mean REALLY----I think the letter just added insult to injury as the saying goes...Gee, how about at least an EP offer QVC????....But wait a minute STEVIE---- the item you ordered may have been canceled, but think of all those WONDERFUL bottles of Poo-Pourri you could purchase to complete your gift list....or how about a Logo Lock in a perfect color for winter ...Oh the possibilities.....Woman Wink

Yea @Spurt, I thought about the possibilities and kept right on going...

Let me tell them what they can do with their programming and dot com... I'll complete what little Christmas shopping I'll be doing elsewhere, thank you very much...

And yes, you're right, the letter was almost insulting... Essentially, they're telling me I can go back to that dry well and continue to shop at QVC... DUH... And they're pointing out that although they can't guarantee they'll actually deliver an item, I can still order an item... HELLO... Empty apologies are just that... empty. And to offer nothing more than an empty apology, and a week after the fact I would add... is just pointless.

It's nice to have options. Perhaps they ought to keep that in mind...

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Yes, it's so exciting, @Spurt @katiescarlett, the new line is to be called Poo-tations... They considered Tem-pourri, but it just didn't have the same elan...

Woman Wink

@stevieb---STEVIE ---ROFL---POO-TATIONS!!!---My side hurts from laughing!!! Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLBUT I agree with @SunValley QUIT GIVING THE Q IDEAS!!!--Woman Wink  Has anyone contacted you about the fake crystal poo holders from last year----Seriously I think the Q should hire you someone with TRUE creativity and imagination would do them worlds of good....!!!

Awwwww @Spurt, but for the return of moms... I know by now she would have recognized my genius...

Woman Wink

@stevieb  And who whudda thunk it that we would actually be missing "moms"...SIGH!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Yes, it's so exciting, @Spurt @katiescarlett, the new line is to be called Poo-tations... They considered Tem-pourri, but it just didn't have the same elan...

Woman Wink

@stevieb---STEVIE ---ROFL---POO-TATIONS!!!---My side hurts from laughing!!! Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOLBUT I agree with @SunValley QUIT GIVING THE Q IDEAS!!!--Woman Wink  Has anyone contacted you about the fake crystal poo holders from last year----Seriously I think the Q should hire you someone with TRUE creativity and imagination would do them worlds of good....!!!

Awwwww @Spurt, but for the return of moms... I know by now she would have recognized my genius...

Woman Wink

@stevieb  And who whudda thunk it that we would actually be missing "moms"...SIGH!

I know @Spurt, right...? I mean who'd have ever thought it could actually be worse without her than it was with her, but somehow they found a way... And I'd also hazard to guess that had moms stuck around, so probably would have Lisa. At least then you'd have one more actual tolerable host presenting the same tired, trivial, boring, unimaginative, repetitive products that, well, you know, you might or might not actually ever see delivered in the first darned place. Good ole moms.