Respected Contributor
On 3/26/2014 Daysdee said:

I like them presenting alone; don't care for the way they act when they present together.

I prefer them separately also. I thought Pat came to QVC from CVN many years ago when they took over the other station.

Occasional Contributor

I look forward to their shows every week.

Frequent Contributor

I remember the first time Pat was hosting a program on QVC. Have always been a fan of hers. Hope she continues hosting for many more years.

Respected Contributor
I really enjoy them! It's funny when they crack each other up. It could be worse on a Monday or Friday morning as they could be just a couple sticks in the mud!
Respected Contributor
On 3/29/2014 Perkup said:

I like them presenting alone; don't care for the way they act when they present together.

I prefer them separately also. I thought Pat came to QVC from CVN many years ago when they took over the other station.

I've been around a while, too. I am also pretty sure Pat came over from CVN when they were bought out. But some of the hosts I liked in those days didn't survive the buyout.

Like you, I prefer the ladies separately. I'm retired and I have plenty of spare time; but I don't want to spend it listening to silly stories from someone I really don't know about their children and activities. And I kinda resent the "inside jokes". Both are very competent hosts, though I think Pat is a bit bored, and either does a good job alone. But when I am looking for entertainment, I look elsewhere. I go to QVC to shop and sometimes buy, but the chatter usually turns me off before I make any purchases.

Super Contributor

I think it's extremely obvious that Pat is very bored after all of these years serving in the same capacity. Someone might beg to offer that she's "relaxed" but it's not that. She lost her edge and her spark a long, long time ago. She has over-stayed at the party too long. She has no vim or vigor. She's not inviting, she's too silly, and contributes very little. I think she desperately needs replacing. She doesn't earn her keep in my opinion.

The inside jokes are rude and unfunny, very unprofessional.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/9/2014 Perkup said:
On 3/29/2014 Perkup said:

I've been around a while, too. I am also pretty sure Pat came over from CVN when they were bought out. But some of the hosts I liked in those days didn't survive the buyout.

Like you, I prefer the ladies separately. I'm retired and I have plenty of spare time; but I don't want to spend it listening to silly stories from someone I really don't know about their children and activities. And I kinda resent the "inside jokes". Both are very competent hosts, though I think Pat is a bit bored, and either does a good job alone. But when I am looking for entertainment, I look elsewhere. I go to QVC to shop and sometimes buy, but the chatter usually turns me off before I make any purchases.

I have been stating that concept for sometime now. I really do think my expectations of the Q are very different from many other viewers. When I watch that channel, I only watch those shows that present products that I might purchase. I have never expected nor desired for the QVC shows to be entertaining. I want the pertinent info on the product and then move onto the next product. I am not really interested in the chitchat on hosts' families, vacations, likes/dislikes, etc The hosts are salespeople, not personal friends!! None of that family/personal info will define, nor influence, my decision to purchase or not! When there is too much joking/stories/useless chatter, I change the channel. If I want entertainment, I watch a real entertainment station, not a shopping channel!!

Honored Contributor

I like them alone, without each other. Put them together and they act too foolish and clown-like. Especially Jane. My friends and I refer to them as the Giggle-Giggle-Haw-Haw sisters....

Trusted Contributor
On 5/4/2014 hope-Q said:

I think it's extremely obvious that Pat is very bored after all of these years serving in the same capacity. Someone might beg to offer that she's "relaxed" but it's not that. She lost her edge and her spark a long, long time ago. She has over-stayed at the party too long. She has no vim or vigor. She's not inviting, she's too silly, and contributes very little. I think she desperately needs replacing. She doesn't earn her keep in my opinion.

The inside jokes are rude and unfunny, very unprofessional.

ITA. And there a couple of other hosts who fit this description.

Super Contributor

When is this show on? I'm glad I've missed it. Never cared for them together. Jayne is a turn off for me. Her laugh drives me up the wall (Sorry) I never watch them when they were on the Morning show. Pat is ok (except for the As Wells, LOL).....

I guess you could class me in the I Don't Want to be Entertained category. I just watch to see the products, I don't care about the filler and stories.......