Honored Contributor
If it's fashion day, why do we have cosmetics and jewelry on the LRS? I stopped watching it years ago for that reason and I've turned it off tonight. I'm not remotely interested in QVC's over-priced, ineffective cosmetics and facial gadgets.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

The Q sells so many skin care products, how can they all be THE BEST?

Honored Contributor

Hi Kachina......

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}I've always thought the same thing....not only PM Style, but AM Style as well.....it's aggravating because there are sooooooo MANY shows for beauty/cosmetics...it would be nice if the Q could give us WORKING CUSTOMERS a break and have a show with just FASHION for a change!!! Sometimes the beauty products just take over the shows....And what's particularly aggravating is right before the AM Style show is a beauty show---so why can't the beautynistas tune in for that and let us have some fashion----and I use the term "fashion" these days in the very loose term since it seems to be nothing but lots of Graver, Logo, Women With Control these days....{#emotions_dlg.glare} So to add to your comment---how about more REAL DESIGNERS for a change---

I understand if they are the TSV they gotta show the beauty/cosmetics---but come on like a lot on the Q its OVERKILL to the max---how much beauty can one purchase and actually use....And if all the gadgets and products worked as they say---shouldn't all those hosts/vendors look like teenagers regardless of their physical age...{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I wasn't watching, but for me I think jewelry is included in "fashion." I think the definition of "fashion" loosely includes anything in-style. I do think a lot of people tend to think of only "clothing" when they think of "fashion," so I can understand your perspective.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor
I'm sure there is a huge profit to be made from beauty products, but if that junk really worked, it would be front page news. At least once a week there is a beauty TSV, and it's getting worse.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I don't think QVC gets much new in their clothing inventory, so they need to fill in time with jewelry and such.