Occasional Contributor
I love love love Pat and Jayne. They're laid back, casual, funny and get off topic just the right amount. I feel like they dont get enough love because they dont draw so much attention to themselves as the other hosts but they are like a breath of fresh, normal woman, air! More Pat and Jayne!
Valued Contributor

ITA I live on the ""left"" coast and am so bummed that I miss their show every week because it is on at 4am or something like that! Yes....more Pat and Jayne please!!!

Respected Contributor

I have watched Pat since the very first day she came on the air on QVC. She has always been down to earth and fun to spend time watching her.

Super Contributor

I like Pat as well. She does a very good job presenting the items and is professional while being down-to-earth and is honest about her weight and how various items will fit if you carry your weight in the middle like she does.

She seems to be one of the few who is qualified for the position she holds as she was a successful model and has lots of experience.

I am sick of all these "wannabes" whose only experience seems to have been playing paper dolls, perusing fashion magazines, looking at themselves in every mirror they pass and then taking endless selfies!

Honored Contributor

I also like Pat & Jane together on their show. A lot of grief is heaped on them but I think the show is meant to be laid back, humorous, easygoing to start the week and end the week. They have a system worked out between them for presenting items and it seems to work for them.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

They are both great hosts.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/22/2014 cater said:

I have watched Pat since the very first day she came on the air on QVC. She has always been down to earth and fun to spend time watching her.

What she said !

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Super Contributor
Absolutely! I live in California, so set up the ol' DVR!!!
Honored Contributor

I like them presenting alone; don't care for the way they act when they present together.

Super Contributor

I watch them every Monday and Friday. They are great together and Jayne is very knowledgeable. I believe she was a buyer before she became a host.