Super Contributor
I watched the fashion show this morning and honestly I couldn't believe how different Pat looked. Seriously at first I thought she was Kathy Gendell. I don't think she needs to wear so much make up, she's beautiful without it.
Contributor

Now see, another example of how DIFFERENT we all are

... every time I've seen her lately, I've thought she looks younger and even more beautiful  than usual!

Contributor

I agree with kislander......to me, she has looked even more beautiful........

Contributor

Love Pat ! she is my all time favorite Host , she look's younger and more youthful and she is always so calm , And you haf'to give her credit she work's well with Susan Graver another Favorite person ,felt sorry for her this morning Amy was very rude cutting her eyes and talking over Susan , Amy has forgotten she is just a Host with out the vendors they would have no show and no Job .

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Pat's calm presenting style; even able to keep her cool with SG.  I have always thought she was very pretty and have said before...she has the best hair on the Q!!   I remember all those fancy gowns she wore during the 18 carat gold shows -- the good ol' Q days!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I am watching Pat right now and I think she looks stunning.  It has been a while since I have watched her and I want to know her secret!  Love her outfit and hope that it is all QVC.  Does anyone know the item numbers?

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Frequent Contributor

I have never seen Pat look anything but terrific..my favorite shows are always Pat & Jayne together, they are so natural...

Valued Contributor

I like Pat.  There for a while I thought she looked tired and not taking care of herself, both physically and appearance.

Maybe she is seeing someone that has put the spark back in her in many areas.

She seems to be engerized!!

Contributor

Just a question.  At least 10 times per hour Pat says "Go head".  What the heck?  

Super Contributor

I thought Pat looked really nice earlier today when she was presenting CH sleepwear. Loved her outfit!