Regular Contributor

I agree she has been wearing too much makeup with bright lipstick. I personally think it detracts from her natural beauty and makes her look hard and older..The bangs in her eyes don't help any either..

Contributor

Love ! Pat she is so down to earth , and she looks so beautiful .Pat is one of my favorite host and always watch when she is on .

Honored Contributor

True - older women can wear so much makeup it looks like they're trying desperately.  I'm not saying this was the case with Pat since I didn't see her this time.  But generally speaking, I think she looks better with less than more.

Respected Contributor

Pat looks fantastic!  I remember her before she became a mom and she has aged wonderfully!  She is one of the best the Q has has ever had.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pat Dementri

[ Edited ]

Pat looks wonderful!! For sure! Proves once again! Long hair isn't only for young women. For years wore mine pixie, After I decided stop coloring my hair wanted long hair, now my hair is shoulder length. Especially love Pat's new style. Considering bangs myself.

Frequent Contributor

I also love Pat dementri new hair style, the longer length makes her look youthful looking My only recommondation  is she shouldnt bleach her teeth so white. way too bright.

Honored Contributor

fI think Pat is one of the most professional, beautiful hosts on QVC.  LOVE her bangs... that change alone has been so flattering.  I've seen her go through many stages during her Q career and have the utmost respect for her, especially the very public end of her marriage and how rough it was for her....  she handled it with courage.   She does an incredible job .... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

Pat is a beautiful lady and a wonderful QVC host.   She could give lessons to the others who choose to shout, interrupt vendors, create made-up silly adjectives to describe a product and always looks professional.  Love the bangs !!! 

Occasional Contributor

Pat looks fantastic she never looked better and after  reading all the responses it seems a lot of people just get a bit critical on insignificant details....bangs..teeth too white please...color of hair..make up choices....lets face it....she looks  ****** good and most women her age and younger would kill to look half as good

Respected Contributor

I agree! Pat's new "do" with bangs makes her look much younger. I think she has looked very pretty lately.