Trusted Contributor
So glad to see Sandra. I enjoy her as a host very much. Nice to have all that ""nonsense"" behind us with a new host
Occasional Contributor

I was hoping it would be Sandra, and there she is on PMS. She's so sweet and knows her stuff. I think she earned this spot. I hope she stays.

Honored Contributor

I don't know the history of the show. If it was designed for Lisa, in particular, my guess is they'll continue it for a while with different hosts to monitor viewership and sales before either choosing a permanent host or dropping the show.

In general, I wish they'd use this as a time to rethink the programming, develop fresh, new shows (and a decent variety of products{#emotions_dlg.confused1}), switch things around a bit.

QVC once was a go-to channel for background noise -- and that often caused me to make more purchases. Now, it's so predictable, repetitive, boring that I rarely keep it on more than a few minutes here and there.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Regular Contributor
So this is what PM style is like! Tuned in for first time in years
Super Contributor

No mention of Courtney's heavier m/u (fake lashes, darker arched brows?), pulled back hair with a little "bump", GILI-style moto jacket with huge lapels? Clone-like. Wink

Trusted Contributor
On 12/15/2014 puglet1 said:

No mention of Courtney's heavier m/u (fake lashes, darker arched brows?), pulled back hair with a little "bump", GILI-style moto jacket with huge lapels? Clone-like. Wink

Very obvious. She needs to figure out who she is - not imitate the dearly departed
Honored Contributor
On 12/15/2014 K a QVC fan said: So this is what PM style is like! Tuned in for first time in years

Ha!! I haven't seen it in years either.

Occasional Contributor

I agree...Sandra speaks too fast and is totally boring at the same time......no fun whatsoever. Courtney is fresh but she doesn't have the life experience that Lisa brought to all of her presentations. I remember way back when....Lisa's shows were always with Kathy Levine who really molded her as a host. Those two could sell the Brooklyn Bridge back to Brooklyn. Let's also remember that Lisa is highly educated and well read and well travelled. Big Big shoes to fill for anyone!! They need someone who has the capability of evolving the way Lisa did. Just my humble opinion.

Super Contributor

Does anyone else feel strangely jittery now?

I'm going to relax and watch The Voice finale. Now there's good entertainment!

New Contributor

Hope Sandra will be the new permanent host of PM Style. She is classy and genuine. She doesn't constantly look at the camera to check herself out, as Lisa always did. Sandra is a good choice!