Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Nannerbelles wrote:

I have been in several Macy's stores that have done away with their petite section as well.  I told them I would shop somewhere that appreciates my business.

Try shopping Macy's online.  I get a lot of petites there.  (Karen Scott, Charter Club, JM collection, etc.)  Hope this helps.  I have given up on QVC ever having petites.

My Macy's still has a Petite Department but they moved it.  It is hidden behind another department along a back wall and if I hadn't asked a sales associate I would have never seen it!  Lord and Taylor did eliminate their petite dept. altogether.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Brigitta wrote:

Yes. Not every petite is an xxs. I'm a Medium and need a  petite size. I also have had many returns and am awaiting the dreaded letter! I refuse to keep something that does NOT fit!

@Brigitta

Im petite and medium too and Ive given up on QVC clothing the sizing is inconsistent even within the same brand. And I hate it when they have for example a long cardigan sweater and say that a model is a petite and even though the sweater doesnt come in a petite it fits her fine....but what they fail to mention is that the petite model is wearing shoes with a high heel, so if the petite wanted to wear it with flats or sneakers it would be too long then since the sweater didnt come in petite sizes.........Woman Frustrated

@Spurt wrote:

@Brigitta wrote:

Yes. Not every petite is an xxs. I'm a Medium and need a  petite size. I also have had many returns and am awaiting the dreaded letter! I refuse to keep something that does NOT fit!

@Brigitta

Im petite and medium too and Ive given up on QVC clothing the sizing is inconsistent even within the same brand. And I hate it when they have for example a long cardigan sweater and say that a model is a petite and even though the sweater doesnt come in a petite it fits her fine....but what they fail to mention is that the petite model is wearing shoes with a high heel, so if the petite wanted to wear it with flats or sneakers it would be too long then since the sweater didnt come in petite sizes.........Woman Frustrated

I get so annoyed when they say "If you are Petite this will work on you too; just a little longer."  No, it is not the same; sleeves are usually too long and it does not look as intended.  Really irks me when they make this commet just to sell to us too.

Respected Contributor

Bought Graver and Isaac pants in Petite 8 and or Petite Small and they are perfect. Ordered Denim and Co. Petite 8 and they were so tight in the waist I had to return them. They were stated as To the Waist but the elastic was so tight it was uncomfortable. Re-ordered a Petite 10 and the legs were too baggy.  Another $6.95 down the drain.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Daysdee wrote:

@Nannerbelles wrote:

I have been in several Macy's stores that have done away with their petite section as well.  I told them I would shop somewhere that appreciates my business.

Try shopping Macy's online.  I get a lot of petites there.  (Karen Scott, Charter Club, JM collection, etc.)  Hope this helps.  I have given up on QVC ever having petites.

My Macy's still has a Petite Department but they moved it.  It is hidden behind another department along a back wall and if I hadn't asked a sales associate I would have never seen it!  Lord and Taylor did eliminate their petite dept. altogether.

Since the average American woman is 5'3-3/4" tall and weighs 166 lbs. they must not care about catering to the masses.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Brigitta wrote:

@Brigitta

@Spurt wrote:

@Brigitta wrote:

@Brigitta

I get so annoyed when they say "If you are Petite this will work on you too; just a little longer."  No, it is not the same; sleeves are usually too long and it does not look as intended.  Really irks me when they make this commet just to sell to us too.

Hosts even have the nerve to tell petites that can roll the waist up!!! Or cuff the pants.

Why don't they tell Talls they can pull the waist down?

If the Q doesn't want to give petites the option, there are many retailers that will.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Brigitta wrote:

@Brigitta

@Spurt wrote:

@Brigitta wrote:

@Brigitta

Even selling the tops, they will tell petites if the arms are long, just jush them up. Or do a half tuck. Or tie it at the waist. Sure, everything is a universal fit....