Respected Contributor

Was expecting a Chewy.com delivery.  Heard a "plop" on porch.  Went to door.  Man was jumping in green van labeled some kind of plumbing business!!  Expecting a qvc delivery this week too.  Maybe the cable guy will deliver that??  

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Was expecting a Chewy.com delivery.  Heard a "plop" on porch.  Went to door.  Man was jumping in green van labeled some kind of plumbing business!!  Expecting a qvc delivery this week too.  Maybe the cable guy will deliver that??  

We get all kinds of different vehicles delivering packages these days. They contract out for delivery people and they furnish their own vehicles is what I have been told.

Honored Contributor

@Kitlynn wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

We get all kinds of different vehicles delivering packages these days. They contract out for delivery people and they furnish their own vehicles is what I have been told.

@Kitlynn

Yep thats what our local grocery store does for at home delivery---all subcontracted............... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Kitlynn wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

Interesting.  At least as far as I have seen my Lasership deliveries have all been out of unlabeled white vans until today.