QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

She always looks nice.

Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

It really bothers me when someone loses weight, everyone exclaims how "wonderful" they look! Did they look terrible before? Kind-of body shaming ladies. But this has always been a pet peeve of mine. I feel women look fabulous no matter what their size! We rock! 

Totally disagree. I don't believe men or women carrying a large amount of excess weight look fabulous or healthy. Why do those who lose weight always say how much better they feel? They can do more, sleep better, have more energy and better results on blood tests.

Beacuse extra weight is a drag on the whole sytem. Haven't seen PJD, but yes, I think Leah looks faulous. 

Valued Contributor

Good for Pat, good for Leah, good for anyone who wants to feel better about themselves and clothing etc. I know when I lose weight I always feel so much better when I look at myself in the mirror. It's a good feeling

Honored Contributor

This thread is almost a year old and resurrected by someone whose post was deleted.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

Yes I agree

Contributor

I just wish I knew how they did it.  It would be nice to hear.

Both girls look great. Im so tired of trying and getting disappointed. 

Honored Contributor

@Brown Eyes wrote:

I just wish I knew how they did it.  It would be nice to hear.

Both girls look great. Im so tired of trying and getting disappointed. 

I think it is rude to ask someone how they lost weight.  I have lost about 100 lbs twice.  It took me months of hard work and counting calories and doing excerise.

People always assume the weight dropped off overnight.  It just took them a while to notice and I wore bagging clothing a lot.

There are only a couple of ways to lose weight. One involves food choices and another involves health.  Many people are sick and have lost weight. Some people have surgery.

Either way, it is nice to be told you look great, but rude to ask how much weight you lost or how you did it.  IMO.

Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

This thread is almost a year old and resurrected by someone whose post was deleted.

I thought bumping threads up wasn’t allowed?