Esteemed Contributor
Pay looked very svelte today with SG. Is she losing weight. Anyone notice
Esteemed Contributor

I thought the same thing, she really looks lovely.

New Contributor

Re: PAT JAMES DE MENTRIh

[ Edited ]

Obviously both Pat and Leah have lost weight and look fantastic!  Leah appears to have lost a lot of weight.  I inquired on Chat Live but it said didn't know of any method they used.

Honored Contributor

It really bothers me when someone loses weight, everyone exclaims how "wonderful" they look! Did they look terrible before? Kind-of body shaming ladies. But this has always been a pet peeve of mine. I feel women look fabulous no matter what their size! We rock! 

"Pure Michigan"
New Contributor

Trying to be kind for the extra effort that they have obviously worked toward--of course, it doesn't really matter what size someone is!

Honored Contributor

Oh Geeeeez! Here we go again. First Leah now Pat. I wonder if someone started putting on weight, would there be a thread started about it? I doubt it.

Esteemed Contributor
Pay looked very svelte today with SG.
Esteemed Contributor
Wow you ladies sure are sensitive. I hadn’t seen Pat for awhile and it’s obvious she has slimmed down. This is not body shaming. Apparently she wasn’t happy so decided to do something about it.
Esteemed Contributor

Pat is always attractive and professional. One of the best IMO. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
Wow you ladies sure are sensitive. I hadn’t seen Pat for awhile and it’s obvious she has slimmed down. This is not body shaming. Apparently she wasn’t happy so decided to do something about it.

@Teddixat  I think it’s preoccupation with weight that bothers me. Slimmed down from a size 16 to a size 12? A size 10 to a size 6? I just “slimmed down” from a size 2 to size 0....not because I wanted to...stress over the past few months. Reverse shaming for being too thin?