Valued Contributor

I ordered 6 items from Old Navy less than an hour ago and already received an email notification that they have shipped.

I will not do any gift shopping at the Q because I'm not confident in the shipping ETA's. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Old Navy - Fast Shipping!!

I love Old Navy ever since I discovered their clothes for kids.  I hardly ever go into their store, usually I shop online.

Honored Contributor

ON is one of my "go to" stores.  The items I purchased from QVC have shipped out with a few days.  I was pleasantly surprised.  It don't know but I think their shipping problems have been resolved.  However, this year I'm not going to buy any food items from QVC.  

Honored Contributor

Fast shipping is meaningless to me unless I know I want what they are shipping.  That goes for far more than Old Navy, of course.

Respected Contributor

@patbz Great buys and I buy online almost all the time

Regular Contributor

Bought 3 puffer vests on sale from Old Navy.  They were here in 3 days.  My last order from the q took 12 days.  Will not order Christmas gifts from qvc this year.

Valued Contributor

Macy’s, too. I ordered philosophy items, half price, free shipping over $25, got an email in less than an hour that they had been shipped, and they will be here Tuesday.

Respected Contributor

Mostly throw away clothing! Terrible quality.