Respected Contributor

Sarah Cotelesse is everywhere on QVC

There is a CPR Call Blocker presentation (been on for two days) and the vendor is Sarah Cotelesse.  In September and October I have seen her as the vendor for numerous products including the Halo, Portable Power Cube, BOSE, Lodis, TracFone, and a few others.  Is she an "all-purpose" vendor?  Is this another budget cut?  One vendor fits all?  If so, she could also replace vendors for Susan Graver line, Dooney and Bourke, Linea, Logo, Vera Bradley, Kitchen Aid, Lock and Lock..well  you get the idea, I'm sure.   I'm not saying she's a bad vendor, I'm just puzzled.  Most products have an assigned vendor or two.  Sarah seems to be everywhere. Her presentations are rather "ho, hum."  If one vendor presents all those lines, they might like to ramp up the enthusiasm.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sarah Cotelesse is everywhere on QVC

I haven't seen the call blocker presentation, but if she's very tech savvy, I don't see a problem with her presenting various products in that category.  Didn't they used to have a guy doing similarly some time ago?

Honored Contributor

@maximillian. Sarah has always been QVC home & personal electronics vendor.  I don’t see what’s so strange about that though. I think she’s one of their best on-air vendors.

Get ready, there’s a Halo Big Deal coming soon, and she’ll probably be on all day for that. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, it's a good position to be in.  Someone posted the information here for the pay the vendors receive and it was nice.  A certain amount for each presentation (can't recall the amount) and if it's the TSV, I remember the amount being $12,000 for the day.  Not bad.  Smiley Happy  

Trusted Contributor

@maximillian  There are several representatives on QVC that do not work for the vendor.  Melissa Epps on ITKWD used to sell only Keurigs but now sells ovens, water bottles and anything else where needed.  Also Mary Louise Ludwig sells several different items.  I think very few companies have actual employees do the sales pitches with maybe the exception of food vendors.

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

There is a CPR Call Blocker presentation (been on for two days) and the vendor is Sarah Cotelesse.  In September and October I have seen her as the vendor for numerous products including the Halo, Portable Power Cube, BOSE, Lodis, TracFone, and a few others.  Is she an "all-purpose" vendor?  Is this another budget cut?  One vendor fits all?  If so, she could also replace vendors for Susan Graver line, Dooney and Bourke, Linea, Logo, Vera Bradley, Kitchen Aid, Lock and Lock..well  you get the idea, I'm sure.   I'm not saying she's a bad vendor, I'm just puzzled.  Most products have an assigned vendor or two.  Sarah seems to be everywhere. Her presentations are rather "ho, hum."  If one vendor presents all those lines, they might like to ramp up the enthusiasm.

@maximillian ..... WOW !!!!!

Respected Contributor

I knew a vendor. She wanted to be a host but did not make it. She was then offered the job as a vendor. I wonder if that is how the vendors get their jobs. 

Honored Contributor

I guess they are really vendor reps., any one who isn't camera shy, is a good communicator and is a quick study can rep. Every once in a while the Q will post such jobs on their site for these vendor reps. 

Honored Contributor

Good grief, another petty post.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

if the presenters are making that nuch, wow th is could be th did only job😈😈😈

I am jealous!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!