Respected Contributor

Re: OMG!! KIM G & RACHAEL B

[ Edited ]

I really like the added singing and dancing.  Makes the show more than a commecial.  Having fun is a good thing and this in no way interferes with my seeing what I need to of the product.

I like Kim and Rachael together.

Frequent Contributor
I agree

I don’t watch nor buy from them any more

I will tune in for David tho - I doubt he thinks their antics are cute.
Respected Contributor

Far as I'm concerned, they both sing so good together, I'd like them to have a song for every item! Cat Very Happy

They got me LOL at one point.  So refreshing...Cat LOL

Kim just lights up any room or stage.  Love her. Heart

Frequent Contributor
Don’t buy from vendors I don’t care for and don’t buy from hosts I don’t care for
Honored Contributor

This past week has been a sad one for me having lost a very close friend.  Watching Kim and Rachael was fun and silly , full of energy and uplifting,  My friend and I had our crazy times too and it brought back good memories.  Just for that it was worth the watch!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG!! KIM G & RACHAEL B

[ Edited ]

I felt good (light-hearted) watching their show.

Rays of 'sunshine on a cloudy day'.

Thinking and singing in my mind:  'My Girl' .

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Their show together was so much fun and I laughed so much; I needed that tonight.  Kim & Rachel are wonderful together.  I especially love their knowledge of song lyrics.  Loved it.

Super Contributor

@AZfem - Nope.... you either like the show and watch OR change the channel. If you want to look at the items, stop torturing yourself and shop online. You can't have it all

Respected Contributor

They both have outgoing personalities, must have been a fun show. My only pet peeve is when the hosts and guests start talking over each other, lol.

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:
They are so LOUD ... I can't watch them together... Rachael follows whatever Kim does ... They are definitely not a good match...

I watched on mute